Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
do you have any repo hitcher? where can i have t?
No to both questions.
(2016-01-26, 09:04)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]No to both questions.

What about the recommended movie/tv widgets?
Hitcher, not sure if this is a problem on my end, a general skin problem, or an addon problem, but when using the ExtendedInfo script (launched as a program add-on) the info pages aren't displaying correctly. Text is missing and the layout isn't consistent with the rest of the fTV skin, unlike the normal info pages for library items. Is this something that you'd consider addressing?
Hi Hitcher,

Have your latest version of the skin installed & tried adding a new source today & found a bug. I am able to choose a location but when I get to the content section the top two rows are blank, altohugh I am able to select first row but don't know what it's doing & can't then change anything.

Cheers.
You'll need to be running a nightly Kodi build.
(2016-01-26, 11:46)fach1708 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-26, 09:04)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]No to both questions.

What about the recommended movie/tv widgets?

Any idea?? Or at least how to manually enable them?
(2016-01-27, 01:21)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to be running a nightly Kodi build.

Hi Hitcher,

The latest nightly build from the link you previously gave me seems to install V17 Krypton, is that OK with your skin?
I do now get the source windows working correctly but if I go into the music library & try to either get Album info or Artist info, nothing happens. The shortcut key ("i") on the keyboard does nothing either.....both work OK in movies though.

Cheers
I've not had time to catch up with all the new changes to the skinning engine for Krypton yet. Wink

DialogAlbumInfo & DialogSongInfo.xml are merged into DialogMusicInfo.xml
(2016-01-27, 17:23)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]I've not had time to catch up with all the new changes to the skinning engine for Krypton yet. Wink

There is a skin bug where if you go to the addons tab and click my addons, then go back back to the previous addons tab, "my addons will be missing and the cursor hover will be gone and it will be all glitches out. You can start pressing down and it will hover over the others like install from repository and such but my addons gets lost
(2016-01-27, 17:23)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]I've not had time to catch up with all the new changes to the skinning engine for Krypton yet. Wink

Hi Hitcher,

That's no problem but am I right that the latest nightly on the link you gave me will install Krypton? I didn't think you were working on Krypton release yet. Will the on version work with both Jarvis & Krypton when you are finished or will there have to be two variants?

Cheers
Yes, nightlies are now Krypton and I've been adding Krypton features since v2.3.0 so that and beyond will need Krypton.
(2016-01-27, 19:10)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, nightlies are now Krypton and I've been adding Krypton features since v2.3.0 so that and beyond will need Krypton.

Will it be compatible with Jarvis? There hasn't even been an official release of Jarvis yet Big Grin

Problem I will have is my media box runs OpenElec & I am stuck with what's built inside it until the coders get round to changing it & I'm guessing that on't be for a while. My Windows PC I can run whatever version I like as it's just for testing & not a proper library.

Cheers
I use OE as well but I use builds from Milhouse - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238393
(2016-01-28, 02:04)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]I use OE as well but I use builds from Milhouse - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238393

Hi Hitcher,

Sadly I can't use those releases as I am running OpenElec on a Wetek Core box which needs a special build because of the AM logic processor. We have only just gotten a version that contains Jarvis in it, so will be a while before any with Krypton in.
May have to sadly Sad switch to another skin temporarily until the coders upgrade it.

Cheers.