Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those animations are sleek! Nod
It looks fantastic.
(2015-02-12, 20:14)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible, in fact you can't even launch Amazon apps from Kodi.

I think he means that, right ?:
I set it up in the "mimic" skin, where you could create custom main menu items (shortcuts)

Would be perfect if we could set up something like this in you skin too.
Couple of questions...

In the movie info how did you achieve the "Starring" field? Are you calling the names from cast list? I've tried $INFO[Container(50).ListItem.1.Label] but this doesn't work ($INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label] obviously just shows the currently selected actor). Is the info being called via a script?

How do you display the duration in hours and minutes instead of just minutes? Is it a case of creating a load of variables or is there a simpler way?

Thanks
(2015-02-15, 15:41)Eddage Wrote: [ -> ]In the movie info how did you achieve the "Starring" field? Are you calling the names from cast list? I've tried $INFO[Container(50).ListItem.1.Label] but this doesn't work ($INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label] obviously just shows the currently selected actor). Is the info being called via a script?
PHP Code:
<onload condition="!IsEmpty(Container(50).ListItem(0).Label)">SetProperty(Actor1,$INFO[Container(50).ListItem(0).Label])</onload>
<
onload condition="!IsEmpty(Container(50).ListItem(1).Label)">SetProperty(Actor2,$INFO[Container(50).ListItem(1).Label])</onload>
<
onload condition="!IsEmpty(Container(50).ListItem(2).Label)">SetProperty(Actor3,$INFO[Container(50).ListItem(2).Label])</onload
PHP Code:
<label>$VAR[CastList]</label
PHP Code:
<variable name="CastList">
    <
value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor3))">$INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor1)], $INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor2)], $INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor3)]</value>
    <
value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor2))">$INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor1)], $INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor2)]</value>
    <
value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor1))">$INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor1)]</value>
</
variable

(2015-02-15, 15:41)Eddage Wrote: [ -> ]How do you display the duration in hours and minutes instead of just minutes? Is it a case of creating a load of variables or is there a simpler way?
Hundreds of variables!
(2015-02-15, 16:13)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-15, 15:41)Eddage Wrote: [ -> ]In the movie info how did you achieve the "Starring" field? Are you calling the names from cast list? I've tried $INFO[Container(50).ListItem.1.Label] but this doesn't work ($INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label] obviously just shows the currently selected actor). Is the info being called via a script?
(2015-02-06, 17:27)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-06, 10:57)Jayz2K Wrote: [ -> ]Interrested too in the actor separated roles. Are you using a script or a tricky substring ?
DialogVideoInfo.xml - cast changes

I've seen that but you are showing the first three actors, above the director info, separate to the main cast list... How are you showing just those three separately?

Edit: Never mind, you just edited you post, thanks :p

(2015-02-15, 15:41)Eddage Wrote: [ -> ]How do you display the duration in hours and minutes instead of just minutes? Is it a case of creating a load of variables or is there a simpler way?
Hundreds of variables!

Okay, that's what I've done as well, glad I didn't waste my time!
(2015-02-12, 23:23)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Re-reading I think you're right and I guess it's possible if I can get the content paths.

Try plugin://plugin.video.youtube/channel/UCi8e0iOVk1fEOogdfu4YgfA/ as a test.
Should give you a nice list of new trailers. I've got others if this works.
Keep up the good work.

Big Grin

hmm.. reading between the lines i think he's looking for the custom (video addons) functon found in some skins like aeon-nox 5.
I did test it the other day actually and although it works the artwork didn't work for tv shows as I'm using fanart+logo to emulate Amazon's images.
(2015-02-16, 15:38)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]I did test it the other actually and although it works the artwork didn't work for tv shows as I'm using fanart+logo to emulate Amazon's images.

Yeat, that is what I thought / was afraid will happen. But maybe you could also do an option for that view, what to display Big Grin
That would really make the perfect combination Smile

Thanks agaion for your great work Smile

Regards
Vlaves
PHP Code:
<onload condition="!IsEmpty(Container(50).ListItem(0).Label)">SetProperty(Actor1,$INFO[Container(50).ListItem(0).Label])</onload>
<
onload condition="!IsEmpty(Container(50).ListItem(1).Label)">SetProperty(Actor2,$INFO[Container(50).ListItem(1).Label])</onload>
<
onload condition="!IsEmpty(Container(50).ListItem(2).Label)">SetProperty(Actor3,$INFO[Container(50).ListItem(2).Label])</onload
PHP Code:
<label>$VAR[CastList]</label
PHP Code:
<variable name="CastList">
    <
value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor3))">$INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor1)], $INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor2)], $INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor3)]</value>
    <
value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor2))">$INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor1)], $INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor2)]</value>
    <
value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor1))">$INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(Actor1)]</value>
</
variable

Hundreds of variables!

Do you think you can spoonfeed me those variables Big Grin I'd like to add that to aeon nox. Thanks!
Oath Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 19:05)Oath Wrote: [ -> ]
Hundreds of variables!
Do you think you can spoonfeed me those variables Big Grin I'd like to add that to aeon nox. Thanks!
Do we need some improvements in core for better time formatting options?
(2015-02-18, 19:31)da-anda Wrote: [ -> ]
Oath Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 19:05)Oath Wrote: [ -> ]Hundreds of variables!
Do we need some improvements in core for better time formatting options?

Yes please. Nod

Request: More time and date formats.

Have a look at all the variables I'm using to get a few simple labels.

Variables.xml
(2015-02-19, 00:59)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 19:31)da-anda Wrote: [ -> ]Do we need some improvements in core for better time formatting options?

Yes please. Nod

Request: More time and date formats.

Have a look at all the variables I'm using to get a few simple labels.

Variables.xml
holy f....
(2015-02-19, 00:59)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Have a look at all the variables I'm using to get a few simple labels.

Variables.xml

Dear God..
Based on other replies I am assuming the answer is no, but here it goes.

Do you have any plans on making the skin functional with the Media Browser addon (http://www.mediabrowser.tv)?

Skin integration information: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.p...available/