Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Grin
When in the addon browser keep pressing right. Wink

Why the fuck doesn't this respond to keyboard input?

Apparently it does after a Kodi reboot.

edit2:
Quote:Use the Kodi 'Video Playback' functions 'Select first unwatched TV show season/episode' and 'Include All Seasons and Specials' so the first unwatched episode is always focused.

Where can I find this option? its not under video -> playback.
Videos > Library
Where can I get the FireTV Skin 2.0?
In firetv skin 2.0, hitcher would you consider moving the trailer button right by the watch now button, instead on personal rating button. Cheers nice job Smile
Hey, I get it not that the ToolBox addon works.
I Kodi Krypton on the Apple TV and on the iMac.
the FTV Skin is Krypton for version and also ToolBox, Shortcuts and Kodi currently.
In the main menu no posters are possible due to the malfunction of toobox and the movie menu posters are all in the wrong resolution.
What am I doing wrong?
I would be very grateful for your help.

Greeting Roland
sorry for my bad English

Quote:08:13:29 T:123145303453696 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(4, /Users/roland/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py): start processing
08:13:29 T:123145303453696 DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
08:13:29 T:123145303453696 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(4, /Users/roland/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py): the source file to load is "/Users/roland/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py"
08:13:29 T:123145303453696 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(4, /Users/roland/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py): setting the Python path to /Users/roland/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.toolbox:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Resources/Kodi/addons/script.module.pil/lib:/Users/roland/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/site-packages/setuptools-18.4-py2.7.egg:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python27.zip:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/plat-darwin:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/plat-mac:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/plat-mac/lib-scriptpackages:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/site-packages
08:13:29 T:123145303453696 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(4, /Users/roland/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py): entering source directory /Users/roland/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.toolbox
08:13:29 T:123145303453696 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(4, /Users/roland/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.toolbox" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
08:13:29 T:123145303453696 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: dlopen(/Users/roland/.python-eggs/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg-tmp/PIL/_imaging.so, 2): Library not loaded: /Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/OSX-64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/buildtools-native/lib/libjpeg.8.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/roland/.python-eggs/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg-tmp/PIL/_imaging.so
Reason: image not found
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/roland/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py", line 6, in <module>
from resources.lib.Utils import *
File "/Users/roland/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.toolbox/resources/lib/Utils.py", line 9, in <module>
from PIL import Image, ImageOps
File "/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg/PIL/Image.py", line 66, in <module>
File "/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg/PIL/_imaging.py", line 7, in <module>
File "/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg/PIL/_imaging.py", line 6, in __bootstrap__
ImportError: dlopen(/Users/roland/.python-eggs/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg-tmp/PIL/_imaging.so, 2): Library not loaded: /Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/OSX-64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/buildtools-native/lib/libjpeg.8.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/roland/.python-eggs/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg-tmp/PIL/_imaging.so
Reason: image not found
-->End of Python script error report<--
08:13:29 T:123145303453696 INFO: Python script stopped

watch gallery
Running the latest release on Github on Kodi 17.0-ALPHA1 (2016-03-18):

When playing movie files, they often freeze/skip (like a slideshow) for the first 5 to 10 seconds. Same happens when searching for subtitles or opening the OSD menu. Does not happen with the new default Kodi 17 skin. Anyone experience this as well?
ignroe this message
First of all ... i love ur Ftv-Skin! Thx for upgrading my HT-Experience.
This is my first post. After using it for a while now (since the first Alpha) i would like to share some thoughts.

Most of my main-menus are filled with custom lists from plugin-sources like Youtube/Vimeo or Vice etc.
The problem i have is, that it takes a while for obvious reasons to load on first startup/restart.
When i start a plugin while kodi is still building the main-menu, it will stop and not build the finished lists.

#1 Is it possible to fix that? Or even better... always save/show the (old) lists until they get updated with the new content

#2 I think i found a bug in the settings for customize the homemenu. When deleting or move a menu up or down, the custom lists donĀ“t change with the menu-point.
f.e.: i have 5 main-menus with each 3 custom lists. When i move menu 4 above menu 3, the custom lists remain and are switched between 3 and 4. Any hints?
Hi Hitcher

On a fresh LibreElec install on a Pi3, running 16.1RC and nothing more, I am unable to start a video using this skin.

How to reproduce:

1. Boot into kodi.
2. Pick a file, any file. Start playing the file.
3. Watch it to the end (or stop it right away)
4. All other videos now start playing in the background.

I don't have this issue with any other skin other than ftv.

Also, if I use a Krypton build from Millhouse and your krypton version the problem is not there.

Maybe you can take a look a it please?

Edit: same thing happening on OSMC on my RasPi3. Did something changed from 16.0 to 10.1RC2 that may be causing this?

Cheers
https://github.com/HitcherUK/skin.ftv/tr...350c4be0bc

Your link for jarvis goes to krypton? Doesn't meet dependencies.
That was before any Krypton commits were merged.
Last update to Krypton (3.0.3) broke my widgets.

It was previously working on 3.0.2.

Cheers
(2016-04-05, 11:35)lysin Wrote: [ -> ]Last update to Krypton (3.0.3) broke my widgets.

It was previously working on 3.0.2.

Cheers

You have to install the latest Krypton nightly.