Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you get PlayerControl(Next) working without an playlist? O_o
(2015-03-20, 17:13)Oath Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-20, 13:45)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]There's a trailer button in the movie view (as long as there's one available) but I haven't added it to the movie info screen yet.

Oh I see Smile. Well I just like to specify that it makes most sense to have the trailer button right next to the play button, not like the refresh button next to it Smile just makes for faster and better navigation
Agreed.
(2015-03-20, 17:48)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]How do you get PlayerControl(Next) working without an playlist? O_o
It works even if there isn't anything to play next, although you'll get the kaitoast dialog pop up telling you playback failed.
Hmmm... Tried it in the office with my dummy videos and the action did nothing. Will try it at home (nightly of today)
You need to enable 'Play next video automatically' in Kodi; use a playlist; or press play on a tv show so a playlist is generated.
(2015-03-20, 10:57)mkortstiege Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-20, 10:33)da-anda Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-19, 19:13)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this commit will get added and I can then show more details about the next episode as well.
I'm not sure I can get this stuff working

As wrote on IRC.. I'll dive into the guilib/infomanager danger zone on the weekend if time permits. I am pretty sure we get this one in for Isengard.

Excellent news, thanks for taking this over.

In the meantime I've managed to hack it in but it's not nice codewise so offset labels will make it much nicer.

(2015-03-20, 18:29)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]You need to enable 'Play next video automatically' in Kodi; use a playlist; or press play on a tv show so a playlist is generated.

Yes, but - don't get me wrong - isn't the button useless if this setting is set to true? Or is the use case just to skip the outro of the current episode?
I would love to see that feature without having the setting enabled Smile
Yep, it's just to skip the credits (well 30 seconds as that seems to be the sweet spot for the start of them for TV shows) and go straight to the next episode.
when the time comes i will offer my help to translate your skin to danish if there is a need for it.
allright Hitcher.. couldnt stand that donation number so iv'e raised it to 400.. i like straight numbers. ;-)
OCD, lol.
yeah my doctor says that its nothing to worry about! lol
File manager completed -

I'll put another 50 bucks in, if Hitcher changes his mind about Live TV Wink
(2015-03-22, 16:05)Cassiel Wrote: [ -> ]I'll put another 50 bucks in, if Hitcher changes his mind about Live TV Wink
All add another 20 to that if we see him working on that
I'd rather have more views. Live TV is a massive project by comparison.