Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hitcher, where did you get the images for your weather section? Are they part of a pack?
From the Weather for Fire TV apk.
Awesome, thanks!

Edit: Is there a way to download the apk without a Fire TV?
beautiful!

biggest respect for this work! i can't wait to have it one my fire TV.

nice greets from germany Smile
This. Looks. Awesome!
Replaced the view option buttons with a single 'Options Menu' button making things cleaner in the views.

(2015-04-12, 17:35)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Replaced the view option buttons with a single 'Options Menu' button making things cleaner in the views.

Nod

This was a great move, the views aren't overwhelmed now.

I am a little dubious about the text size of the Year/Rating line, I imagine it's the smallest you've gone. Can't help but wonder how well it reads in a sofa set up.

I would also consider moving the item title above the poster rather than proceeding the plot. Rearranging the Your Movie/items line would eventually work, just food for thought.
Do we need the ability to update the library in movies ?
Seeing as it's been removed from the context menu I think so.
(2015-04-12, 20:14)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing as it's been removed from the context menu I think so.

+1
Hitcher, you can add it back if your skin needs it (context-menu extension point). Alternatively move that button do the settings or some other management view.
No, I prefer it there actually.
(2015-04-12, 21:51)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]No, I prefer it there actually.

Maybe add the update library button into the options menu button? :o i dunno just a thought
I've since changed the label to 'View Options' as that makes more sense.
Looking forward to further updates Big Grin