Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Slideshow (paused)

Smart playlist editor

Really nice job Hitcher. You are pushing out updates quick lately. Looking forward to Alpha!
Smart playlist rule

I think is coming guys! Cant wait to test this amazing skin

I am sure Hitcher has done an amazing job...
Skin Shortcuts Menu

Okay, he means business this time.. Or maybe he recently was dumped by his girlfriend, cause he's got a lot of time on his hands. Thanks Hitcher!

Edit: Holy cockhunter! ONLY ONE MORE DIALOG TO GO??!
(2015-05-14, 19:20)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Skin Shortcuts Menu

Is it possible to customize the sub-menus within each category?
No, I still haven't found a way to customise the widgets yet but it's not possible with skin shortcuts.
And finally -

Subtitles dialog

(2015-05-14, 21:46)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]No, I still haven't found a way to customise the widgets yet but it's not possible with skin shortcuts.

I think submenus can be customized in Arctic: Zephyr, not sure how it's done though.
Oh and Hitcher, now that all dialogs are done (and looking great!), how much do I need to donate for you to work on Live TV support? :-)
(2015-05-14, 21:49)Ayla Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-14, 21:46)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]No, I still haven't found a way to customise the widgets yet but it's not possible with skin shortcuts.

I think submenus can be customized in Arctic: Zephyr, not sure how it's done though.
Arctic: Zephyr, Aeon Nox 5, Eminence, and Mimic too
Wow, fast!!

before i miss that one: (about "watch lator List")

(2015-04-28, 11:10)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I wont be able to add it because Kodi can't do mixed sized content in lists like this -

Wouldnt it be possible to use a "hidden" list and show only the Posters in a Grouplist, with "<width>auto</width>" (or two controls with visibles according Content (for every item) - (not shure this will work + it may would need animations to center the focus item if possible.)
was thinking i dive a bit deeper in this Idea bevore i post, but it seems im running out of Time Big Grin (never worked before with the SimplePlaylists script + i've no idea which labels are possible to use there.)

(just to share the basic idea)

Code:
<control type="grouplist">
  <control type="Image">
   <width>Movieposterwidth</width>
   <texture>Container(id).ListItem(-1).Icon</texture>
   <visible>!Container(id).HasFocus(1) + IsEmpty(Container(id).ListItem(-1).ListItem.Episode)</visible>
  </control>
  <control type="Image">
   <width>Episodethumbwidth</width>
   <texture>Container(id).ListItem(-1).Icon</texture>
   <visible>!Container(id).HasFocus(1) + !IsEmpty(Container(id).ListItem(-1).ListItem.Episode)</visible>
  </control>

<control type="Image">
   <texture>Container(id).ListItem.Icon</texture>
   <bordertexture>Border-FO.pmg</bordertexture>
   <visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode)</visible>
  </control>
  <control type="Image">
   <texture>Container(id).ListItem.Icon</texture>
   <bordertexture>Border-FO.pmg</bordertexture>
   <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode)</visible>
  </control>

<control type="Image">
   <texture>Container(id).ListItem(1).Icon</texture>
  </control>
  <control type="Image">
   <texture>Container(id).ListItem(1).Icon</texture>
  </control>

<control type="Image">
   <texture>Container(id).ListItem(2).Icon</texture>
  </control>
  <control type="Image">
   <texture>Container(id).ListItem(2).Icon</texture>
  </control>

</control>

(and in Home simply start with "Listitem.Icon")

As told, no Idea if this could work (didnt work with this script, (also no Idea which labels it brings).) just tought i share the basic Idea, maby it helps if you think about to Include something like this.

EDIT:
O.K. I think <visible>IsEmpty(Container(id).ListItem(-1).ListItem.Episode)</visible> wont work i guess. Sad , so "<width>auto</width>", could maybe be a way to go with (with its downsides..Sad)
HuhHuh

(Not shure if i (and how many others) would use such a functionality, post was just about the Idea, cause the topic fell on it.)
now i am refreshing my browser every 5 sec to see when the alpha has come up! :-D
maybe i am addicted..........