Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so VideoFullScreen & DialogSeekBar what is the line i have to add an to which file?
(2015-05-17, 04:23)iAMl3dgend Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so VideoFullScreen & DialogSeekBar what is the line i have to add an to which file?

Search "Kodi InfoLabels" to find your answer. You need to add the same line to both files.
Thanks Warner306. do i have to add the line to a certain place or just add it to the end?
Been watching this post for months and now it's finally here !
Just a small request though, not being very "Tech Savy" can someone explain how to install this as I would really like it but do not have a clue on GitHub but am okay with adbFire.
any help would be greatly appreciated Wink
Sorry if this has been explained before, but how do I add the recently added movies / tv shows to the main screen? As a noob, can someone give me a step by step? Thx in advance
(2015-05-17, 10:07)fach1708 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this has been explained before, but how do I add the recently added movies / tv shows to the main screen? As a noob, can someone give me a step by step? Thx in advance

They're already there by default
Hi there,

First off, great skin, am really liking it. Clean and simple, beautifully finished.

Have run into a problem though : Nothing shows on the home screens. I can see films and TV when opening the menus actively, but juts navigating through the home screen menu leaves a great big black hole on the right. Except for the "Apps" menu.

I have tried rebooting.

Any ideas?

Justin
Hitcher congratulation! nice job man i really love it! LoveCoolBig GrinWinkSmileRoflLaughBlushBig Grin
(2015-05-17, 10:46)Kokonutcreme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-17, 10:07)fach1708 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this has been explained before, but how do I add the recently added movies / tv shows to the main screen? As a noob, can someone give me a step by step? Thx in advance

(2015-05-17, 10:51)justindancer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

First off, great skin, am really liking it. Clean and simple, beautifully finished.

Have run into a problem though : Nothing shows on the home screens. I can see films and TV when opening the menus actively, but juts navigating through the home screen menu leaves a great big black hole on the right. Except for the "Apps" menu.

I have tried rebooting.

Any ideas?

Justin

Try resetting the main menu -

Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Customise home menu > Reset all shortcuts > Yes > OK
(2015-05-17, 10:58)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-17, 10:46)Kokonutcreme Wrote: [ -> ]

(2015-05-17, 10:51)justindancer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I have tried rebooting.

Any ideas?

Justin

Try resetting the main menu -

Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Customise home menu > Reset all shortcuts > Yes > OK

There's nothing there even after reset.... I have a library set to scrape from 1channel... could that be why it doesn't show.
No piracy addon talk please.
(2015-05-17, 11:08)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]No piracy addon talk please.

Apologies, any idea why the recent tv shows etc is not showing?
Love this skin, really neat on my FireTvs.
Just wondering, in music playback mode, would it be possible for artistslideshow to work (to change the background artwork of current artist playing? Also, cdart if this is possible?
Many Regards,
Dean
Hitcher, I took a quick look at coding MyPVRGuide and DialogPVRChannelsOSD.

I only spent an hour on it, so it's not very polished.

Do you have any feedback and would it be possible to add it to fTV (unsupported of course), if I polish it up some more?

Guide:

Channels OSD:
Hi Hitcher,

Thank you for your hard work on this skin, I think it compliments the Amazon Fire TV box perfectly.
One question I have is did the "Next Up" feature https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BkmJHglLzA make it into the Alpha (I can't see it, so wondering if it's a setting)?

Keep up the good work