Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-05-17, 18:24)remops Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hitcher,
Love it!

Question how do I get the video and program icons to show up on the right side. I have added the short cuts and it will open to them but the idividual images and their shortcuts do not show on the home page.

Thanks for the great work

I just reset all and now it works. I like the default setting and will leave as is

Thanks!
(2015-05-17, 17:54)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-17, 10:51)justindancer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

First off, great skin, am really liking it. Clean and simple, beautifully finished.

Have run into a problem though : Nothing shows on the home screens. I can see films and TV when opening the menus actively, but juts navigating through the home screen menu leaves a great big black hole on the right. Except for the "Apps" menu.

I have tried rebooting.

Any ideas?

Justin

Try resetting the main menu -

Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Customise home menu > Reset all shortcuts > Yes > OK

@Hitcher no that unfortunately has no effect. @alexioklioni seems to have had the same problem and solved it by deleting the userdata folder. I'm not going to do anything so drastic yet ... especially since either the skin or isengard are leaking memory or running into problems, the skin becomes much less fluid after running a few hours.

Another suggestion for you : I have a large media collection, the "fast sliders" in other skins are essential for navigation through 1000+ videos, its something missing from your skin and that the "search" function does not replace.

Cheers!
(2015-05-17, 18:58)remops Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-17, 18:24)remops Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hitcher,
Love it!

Question how do I get the video and program icons to show up on the right side. I have added the short cuts and it will open to them but the idividual images and their shortcuts do not show on the home page.

Thanks for the great work

I just reset all and now it works. I like the default setting and will leave as is

Thanks!

Hi there! I have the same problem. What do you mean by "reset all" ?

Thanks.
I reset as sugested but it didnt solve it.
Shall I go by deleting userdata folder?
With the "Amazon Fire TV Utility App" being windows only, could someone explain how to install the zip file using adbFire,I would really like to give this skin a try out.
Thanks in advance.
(2015-05-17, 22:39)ecolombres Wrote: [ -> ]I reset as sugested but it didnt solve it.
Shall I go by deleting userdata folder?
Are you using English language?
Do you have videos in your library?
(2015-05-17, 23:05)Gauduchon Wrote: [ -> ]With the "Amazon Fire TV Utility App" being windows only, could someone explain how to install the zip file using adbFire,I would really like to give this skin a try out.
Thanks in advance.
Kodi's file manager + USB?
(2015-05-17, 23:05)Gauduchon Wrote: [ -> ]With the "Amazon Fire TV Utility App" being windows only, could someone explain how to install the zip file using adbFire,I would really like to give this skin a try out.
Thanks in advance.
Kodi's file manager + USB?
[/quote]

Thanks for the quick response, I was going to put this on the FireTV stick, is this only suitable for the Fire TV in this release ?
It'll work on anything running Kodi.
(2015-05-17, 23:24)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]It'll work on anything running Kodi.
How would you put it on the Stick with no usb ?
Do you have any network shares?
No but good point, I will set up and have a go, thanks !
I set lang to english, reseted to default and it showed up!

Thanks!
This is excellent! Very Slick!
Is the any way to do the following:

I have created a custom Menu on the left called "Live TV".
How can i make it so when i select it, to the right of it it shows the contents of a super favorites or Categories favorites folder?
I have tried changing the shortcut option to the custom folder i have setup that has all my addons for live tv etc, but i still have to click on "Live TV" for it to open up. Would love it if it just shows the addon icons on the right without having to open a new page/window.

For example when you move to Settings on the left, immediately on the right it shows all the settings icons. Without having to click "Settings"

Help is very much appreciated as this has been bugging me for ages.
(2015-05-17, 23:41)akhems Wrote: [ -> ]This is excellent! Very Slick!
Is the any way to do the following:

I have created a custom Menu on the left called "Live TV".
How can i make it so when i select it, to the right of it it shows the contents of a super favorites or Categories favorites folder?
I have tried changing the shortcut option to the custom folder i have setup that has all my addons for live tv etc, but i still have to click on "Live TV" for it to open up. Would love it if it just shows the addon icons on the right without having to open a new page/window.

For example when you move to Settings on the left, immediately on the right it shows all the settings icons. Without having to click "Settings"

Help is very much appreciated as this has been bugging me for ages.

From the first post -

(2014-10-28, 00:42)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]To do

Customisable home widgets
Ahhhhh ok.
Was hoping there would be a custom command.

thanks for the reply Hitcher.
I have this problem in other skins too. Like Ace.
Hence i thought it could be a custom command thats needed.