Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for this amazing skin.
What are the chances I can get you to add the options for poster, wide and square in Advanced Launcher? Would make emulator games look amazing. TIA.
Something is wrong with the displayed sentence Wink
(2015-06-07, 12:11)ADHDMedia Wrote: [ -> ]What are the chances I can get you to add the options for poster, wide and square in Advanced Launcher? Would make emulator games look amazing. TIA.

Sorry forgot to add the view button.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Hv1ux1dK
(2015-06-07, 12:24)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]Something is wrong with the displayed sentence Wink

Damn it, I'll have to add my own label. Wink
(2015-06-07, 12:27)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-07, 12:24)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]Something is wrong with the displayed sentence Wink

Maybe something wrong in addon text itself? Or get the sentence changed.
"would you like to continue watching?"
Guess other skins will have same issue?
(2015-06-07, 12:28)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-07, 12:27)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe something wrong in addon text itself? Or get the sentence changed.
"would you like to continue watching?"
Guess other skins will have same issue?

Other skins are probably using the addons label 'Continue Watching?' but I wanted to use the same style as the yes/no dialog.

Does this make more sense?

(2015-06-07, 12:26)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-07, 12:11)ADHDMedia Wrote: [ -> ]What are the chances I can get you to add the options for poster, wide and square in Advanced Launcher? Would make emulator games look amazing. TIA.

Sorry forgot to add the view button.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Hv1ux1dK

Thanks again my friend! Looking good!
Dialog OK with autoclose is not an option?
I'm using the service.nextup.notification addon.
I just cant get that sentence just sounds weird. It should make more sense like.

Still there? Press Continue to watch the next episode
OH I LOVE THIS!!!!! I am not getting a the keys showing on the keyboard? Is this because I downloaded the Alfa version? Thanks
What Kodi version are you using?
KODI 14.2