Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Isengard (v15) is needed.
Great I am going to get that NOW ..This is AMAZING BTW I can't believe it! Wonderful work
So I have the Right version and the keyboard is excellent! Is there a way to configure submenus on the home screen to populate on the right when I navigate up and down like the fire tv's menu? Thank you
Read the first post and watch the Home menu customisation tutorial
(2015-06-07, 20:30)b711 Wrote: [ -> ]Read the first post and watch the Home menu customisation tutorial

Thank you, I do not have that widget customization option in my settings menu and that must be because I downloaded the ALFA zip. I am going to download the master from GITHUB now
Just committed v0.0.98

Added Next Up script support
Added Next Up script labels to debug info
Added option for non-English sized buttons
Added Party Mode to music
Added role to Extended Info actor list
Fixed text colour for number dialog
Removed Chapter number for seek
Added support for non-English language buttons but need translations as well.

I will update the translation - I was waiting for the release of 0.9.98
I'm getting dependencies not met, I'm currently on 96 version, does it require something else, I've tried downloading it twice now.
(2015-06-07, 21:24)Speighty Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting dependencies not met, I'm currently on 96 version, does it require something else, I've tried downloading it twice now.

Make sure you have V15 of Kodi first. I had this same problem with my Macbook downloading the zip files. It seemed they were not downloading as zip files. I ended up using parrelles and downloading them from my windows 8 side then uploaded it to my dropbox (thats how I figured out the zips were not downloading properly because they wouldn't upload to dropbox) After that I downloaded to my fire TV's internal storage (dropbox folder) then navigated to it from KODI Install zip/external/dropbox/(where you uploaded your file)
(2015-06-07, 13:05)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the service.nextup.notification addon.

And of course script.toolbox
Probably a dumb question...
/
I cant seem to get the alternate views in Movies to show up. I go to view options and only the sort option is showing?

thanks
Cheers, adding the next up add-on worked.
Here is the link to the current German language file for v0.9.98. I have not yet been able to check every entry in the practical use of the skin; e.g. I have not yet come across msgctxt #31162 "Show" and have not been able to see the context, therefore the translation of this (and maybe other items) should be amended in future. Any remarks are welcome.

@Hitcher: The larger boxes fit fine for the German language file, many thanks for adjusting them.
(2015-06-07, 22:22)b711 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the link to the current German language file for v0.9.98. I have not yet been able to check every entry in the practical use of the skin; e.g. I have not yet come across msgctxt #31162 "Show" and have not been able to see the context, therefore the translation of this (and maybe other items) should be amended in future. Any remarks are welcome.

@Hitcher: The larger boxes fit fine for the German language file, many thanks for adjusting them.

It's used to Show: All Videos or Show: Unwatched.

PS Thanks.