Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Restart fresh install. Now I can't add this skin because dependences failed. Extendedinfo script wrong structure.

Using 15 rc1.
(2015-07-12, 05:43)Tight_wad Wrote: [ -> ]Restart fresh install. Now I can't add this skin because dependences failed. Extendedinfo script wrong structure.

Using 15 rc1.

Do you have script.toolbox and service.nextup.notification? These are needed but need to be installed manually.
Yes I have both. Fails at extendinfo script.
Theirs a bug if I search for a movie and I see the movie theyl all have like 2 stars but there rated like 8.2
(2015-07-06, 22:32)psike Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible for the widgets to list episodes instead of shows on the home screen?
I really like the transition from the home screen to inside of a widget but when I've added a widget from a smart playlist based on episodes content (LazyTV) the home screen still display shows and then jump to episodes view when selecting this widget.
Not currently.
(2015-07-08, 11:30)bigpanda Wrote: [ -> ]Is it my imagination or has the watch trailer button vanished for movies in my library after upgrading to to RC1 ?
Your imagination.
(2015-07-08, 20:11)psike Wrote: [ -> ]1. Bug:
Dim screen behind popup windows does not cover the entire screen.
It's hard to see this in the screenshot. Pay attention to the sides of the screen.

2. I added my my Trakt watchllist to the homescreen widget using this link (plugin://plugin.video.genesis/?action=movies_trakt_watchlist).
I'm guessing since it's need to load the list from inside the genesis addon it took some time to show in kodi.
Is it possible to add some kind of loading animation for this?
1. Works fine here, what are you running Kodi on?

2. No piracy addon support.
(2015-07-09, 03:04)baruchin Wrote: [ -> ]I see there are only widgets options for movies and tvshows. Are there plans to add ability to select custom widgets for custom entries on main menu?
Eventually but it's taking a long time to work out.
(2015-07-09, 13:54)TjaLfE Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hitcher,

Just wondering if you might have any plans in the future to integrate MartinAyla's work on the PVR support fork from https://github.com/MartinAyla/skin.ftv into your version?
It's working 100%, just need some polish to really shine. (You have to make the home menu item your self.

//TjaLfE
No.
(2015-07-10, 05:51)TheWalkingDead Wrote: [ -> ]You have developed a great skin. Can you please add a random movie/TV show widget option?
You can make your own playlists and use them.
(2015-07-10, 18:44)conibder Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried to install fTV in Kodi 15.0 on both a RPI2 and an android device and in both instances I only get a black screen where the main menu should be (no fonts). The skin gets loaded in the settings menu which looks fine at that stage but when I exit to main menu there is only a black screen. I have gone through the thread and have not found anyone else with this issue. Thanks for making a great skin and hopefully someone can help me get it working Smile
Sounds like you don't have skin shortcuts installed. Debug log needed.
(2015-07-12, 23:23)Tight_wad Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I have both. Fails at extendinfo script.
GitHub version?
(2015-07-13, 09:05)Oath Wrote: [ -> ]Theirs a bug if I search for a movie and I see the movie theyl all have like 2 stars but there rated like 8.2
This has been fixed for the next release.
If there's anyone following this thread that knows C++ I could do with some help with this -

Help needed adding [LIGHT] font option to Kodi

Thanks.
I would love to if I can code!
I suspects if this can be done, we can finally have unicode Arial-based fonts, is that right?!
Loving this skin

(2015-07-13, 09:32)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]If there's anyone following this thread that knows C++ I could do with some help with this -

Thanks.
(2015-07-13, 15:03)springroll Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to if I can code!
I suspects if this can be done, we can finally have unicode Arial-based fonts, is that right?!
Loving this skin

(2015-07-13, 09:32)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]If there's anyone following this thread that knows C++ I could do with some help with this -

Thanks.

That's the plan, yes.
(2015-07-04, 15:16)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-04, 14:25)ms510 Wrote: [ -> ]Whats the format /naming for posters of TV-Shows? I have poster.jpg and season-all-poster.jpg in every show. It works great in confluence and eminence but not fTV. Seems a small part of the folder.jpg is used and zoomed to fit the poster.

Already deleted the library entries and added the shows again but that didnt help. Im using local scrapper only.

Any ideas?

Michael

Sounds like the local scraper isn't setting ListItem.Art(poster) correctly. Got a screenshot?

Sorry for late answer. Here is a screenshot. Second and fourth poster.

Looks like a banner image is being used for ListItem.Art(poster).
(2015-07-13, 09:30)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-08, 20:11)psike Wrote: [ -> ]1. Bug:
Dim screen behind popup windows does not cover the entire screen.
It's hard to see this in the screenshot. Pay attention to the sides of the screen.
1. Works fine here, what are you running Kodi on?

Sorry, It was fixed after I've played with the video calibration settings.
Are we any closer to seeing custom widgets for home screen items…?
Getting closer -

(2015-07-03, 16:28)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help me out by adding the 'list' value (the absolute path without the 'Activate.Window()' part used to fill a container with listitems) to the 'Just Select Shortcut' part of skin shortcuts please?

eg

Code:
RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=shortcuts&custom=[True/False]&showNone=[True/False]&skinLabel=[skinLabel]&skinAction=[skinAction]&skinList=[skinList]&skinType=[skinType]&skinThumbnail=[skinThumbnail])

[skinList] - the skin string the script will write the absolute path of the selected shortcut to. [OPTIONAL]

Thanks.

(2015-07-03, 23:14)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]@Hitcher, thanks for reminding me. Sorry, have been busy last days and temperature here in the Netherlands is way to high to sit behind the PC ;-) I (or one of the other devs) will take a look at your request asap.
(2015-07-14, 10:06)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Getting closer -

(2015-07-03, 16:28)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help me out by adding the 'list' value (the absolute path without the 'Activate.Window()' part used to fill a container with listitems) to the 'Just Select Shortcut' part of skin shortcuts please?

eg

Code:
RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=shortcuts&custom=[True/False]&showNone=[True/False]&skinLabel=[skinLabel]&skinAction=[skinAction]&skinList=[skinList]&skinType=[skinType]&skinThumbnail=[skinThumbnail])

[skinList] - the skin string the script will write the absolute path of the selected shortcut to. [OPTIONAL]

Thanks.

(2015-07-03, 23:14)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]@Hitcher, thanks for reminding me. Sorry, have been busy last days and temperature here in the Netherlands is way to high to sit behind the PC ;-) I (or one of the other devs) will take a look at your request asap.

Hell yea, good deal buddy Big Grin
Wow! Really nice skin! Good work! Smile

Is it possible though to make pressing left key so that you go to the last movie (far right side) instead of pressing right key for several seconds.
As of now both up and left key takes you back to the previous screen.

Or are all the features strictly related to how fire TV works today?