Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-07-19, 00:21)ianwin Wrote: [ -> ]Working great for me so far, many thanksLaugh

Update:

Added some items to a custom a sub-menu. I'm able to rename widget 1 but widget 2 to 8 won't rename. All 8 widgets show up fine though. Don't know if this is a know limitation or something wrong on my setup. I did find a workaround by adding an item to favorites and renaming it before adding it as a widget.

I too am having this same problem; able to rename first widget, but not subsequent ones.
(2015-07-19, 00:21)ianwin Wrote: [ -> ]Working great for me so far, many thanksLaugh

Update:

Added some items to a custom a sub-menu. I'm able to rename widget 1 but widget 2 to 8 won't rename. All 8 widgets show up fine though. Don't know if this is a know limitation or something wrong on my setup. I did find a workaround by adding an item to favorites and renaming it before adding it as a widget.

(2015-07-19, 07:12)ssh_reconnect Wrote: [ -> ]

Update:

I too am having this same problem; able to rename first widget, but not subsequent ones.
Just pushed a fix for v1.2.1.
(2015-07-18, 12:40)JohnnyBravoB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-18, 10:41)Oath Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-18, 09:22)JohnnyBravoB Wrote: [ -> ]This is an excellent set up. How would I go about replicating this?
Save those pages as favourites

So save each section of Genesis as a favourite and then add them to the content menu??

Each section you want it to use yeah.
Edit
(2015-07-19, 11:00)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]

Update:

(2015-07-19, 07:12)ssh_reconnect Wrote: [ -> ]

Update:

Just pushed a fix for v1.2.1.

v1.2.1 renaming fully working, thanks mate.
Hitcher. How do you add new entries complete with widgets ? When i try the submenu is always grayed out.
Is there anyway to add a colour to the Nav images in the Skin
as you can see from the image below its hard to see on a TV Screen

Only if you change them yourself.
Ive added submenu's to the Apps main menu. Android apps,music addons,video addons etc. They are visible but not selectable. Is this a bug ?
Not sure if I am doing something wrong.

When I set up movie widgets I can select from both movie and tv widgets, but when I want to setup TV widgets, no options are available
Which Submenu number?
(2015-07-19, 19:49)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Which Submenu number?

I apologize, I was doing soemthing wrong
Love the skin definitely going to be using this on my main TV. One query, I made a custom section for genesis movies, all the widgets populated apart from the genres sections I added (animation and documentary) These worked on the old version but for some reason not on the new one. Not a big deal really, just wondered why only those sections have a problem. Thanks again for all your hard work.
(2015-07-20, 00:32)ianwin Wrote: [ -> ]Love the skin definitely going to be using this on my main TV. One query, I made a custom section for genesis movies, all the widgets populated apart from the genres sections I added (animation and documentary) These worked on the old version but for some reason not on the new one. Not a big deal really, just wondered why only those sections have a problem. Thanks again for all your hard work.

If something doesn't fill the list properly try adding to your favourites first and then add it from Favourites in the customisation menu.
(2015-07-20, 00:47)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-20, 00:32)ianwin Wrote: [ -> ]Love the skin definitely going to be using this on my main TV. One query, I made a custom section for genesis movies, all the widgets populated apart from the genres sections I added (animation and documentary) These worked on the old version but for some reason not on the new one. Not a big deal really, just wondered why only those sections have a problem. Thanks again for all your hard work.

If something doesn't fill the list properly try adding to your favourites first and then add it from Favourites in the customisation menu.

No luck I'm afraid. I'll keep experimenting Wink