Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I don't use music in Kodi, I hadn't even thought about the fact it could be handled differently than video views Smile

Jayz, while you're here do you know if it's possible to make a fixed list in custom lists? Meaning focused item stays in the same place.
(2016-03-18, 22:58)djoole Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I don't use music in Kodi, I hadn't even thought about the fact it could be handled differently than video views Smile

Jayz, while you're here do you know if it's possible to make a fixed list in custom lists? Meaning focused item stays in the same place.

me too, wrap list or fixed list
btw....if someone wants fixed icons on the sidebar (home) edit "home.xml" in line "106" to "control type="list""...

If you have more than 5 icons on your home menu, you have to edit "Designer_Common.xml" and extend the "width" or "height" of your chosen sidebar (ex. you have a vertical sidebar with small icons, edit under "include name="HomeV" your variable "<height>400</height>" to "<height>480</height>" (for 6 icons) or "<height>560</height>" (for 7 icons) and so on....)
Hi does anyone knows how the prevent the disaperring of the home menu when you go tho a submenu
(2016-03-18, 23:16)reaven Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-18, 22:58)djoole Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I don't use music in Kodi, I hadn't even thought about the fact it could be handled differently than video views Smile

me too, wrap list or fixed list
Not possible. KOver uses panel Container to adapt to the user config. It's the core of KOver mechanic. Changing the type will break all other views. Also, panel doesn't support focus position.
(2016-03-20, 09:38)GHeiner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi does anyone knows how the prevent the disaperring of the home menu when you go tho a submenu
If you mean when sidebar is set something else than default (medium or large). Not possible. It has to collapse to ensure the config shows correctly in the three possible Home size.
Truly amazing skin this mate, props too you, starting to play with it this week, is there a link to any veiwtypes to look at or a gallery so to speak to gather some inspiration from.

Thanks in Advance
(2016-03-20, 23:57)Dicky142 Wrote: [ -> ]Truly amazing skin this mate, props too you, starting to play with it this week, is there a link to any veiwtypes to look at or a gallery so to speak to gather some inspiration from.

Thanks in Advance
Thx,

You can browse the pinned threads, there's some viewtypes and custom lists you can check / download. You will probably find Nice builds there Wink
(2016-03-21, 00:15)Jayz2K Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-20, 23:57)Dicky142 Wrote: [ -> ]Truly amazing skin this mate, props too you, starting to play with it this week, is there a link to any veiwtypes to look at or a gallery so to speak to gather some inspiration from.

Thanks in Advance
Thx,

You can browse the pinned threads, there's some viewtypes and custom lists you can check / download. You will probably find Nice builds there Wink

cheers bud. found them, was on my phone at first so overlooked them.. keep up the good work bro, top skin, definatly my favourite upto now..
hi Jay,

good to see that your masterpiece gets the attention it deserves!

one question: could it be possible to get the customlists for bloc5 too?
This skin is incredible. The only missing thing is font customization, but the standard font is already very pretty.
How come when I pause a show after 5 mins it exits the show if it's paused?
debug log could help Wink
Is it possibly to add an intro video for this skin?
I do not see the option anywhere.
Thank you. Smile
(2016-03-22, 14:20)blutstein Wrote: [ -> ]one question: could it be possible to get the customlists for bloc5 too?

You mean for Home viewtypes, right ?

(2016-03-25, 03:18)Zpectre87 Wrote: [ -> ]This skin is incredible. The only missing thing is font customization, but the standard font is already very pretty.

Thx. Working with font is not an easy thing. I'm trying to implement this in another project but It's a bit heavy and I don't think it could run fine in KOver.
Best way ATM is to use the alternate font from KODI appearance settings (there's another one available). You can add your own by editing the Font.xml. It's pretty easy to do.

Quote:
(2016-03-25, 03:48)ohdavelo Wrote: [ -> ]How come when I pause a show after 5 mins it exits the show if it's paused?

(2016-03-25, 04:21)reaven Wrote: [ -> ]debug log could help Wink

Indeed ...

(2016-03-25, 16:56)JuggZaPoppiN Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possibly to add an intro video for this skin?
I do not see the option anywhere.
Thank you. Smile

What do you mean by intro video ?