Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Picture stutter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I'm new to this so forgive me if it's in the wrong section. My problem is when I'm using kodi no matter it be watching a tv show or movie it plays for roughly 5 mind then I get a blotch on the screen an then all of a sudden the picture that's to stutter and have millisecond jumps between scenes. The audio stays completly in sync jus not the picture. This even happens with the content I'm watching buffered in advance. For some reason this does not happen if I am using a live tv streaming addon like streamtvbox only when watching on demand content. I've tryed diffent addons, different sources but it always happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Posting a debug log (wiki) and providing some hardware information and what operating system XBMC/Kodi is installed on will help
Thanks for the reply. What is the correct procedure for me to get a debug log to u so I don't mess it up like I said I'm extremely new to does an I don't want to F it up trying to get it to u thanks.
it would help your question if you clicked the link irusak posted which answers that Q.

Hint >>>>CLICK Debug log (wiki) CLICK<<<<<
Yeah I've since checked out the link, I didn't think of doing that before replying. Soon as I get in from work I'm gonna get one sent in. I jus don't understand what my problem could by as I watched the man united match in full live on streamtvbox with no glitches at all. Thanks for the heads up in anyway appreciate it.
Ya, if you going to submit logs and complain about problems with pirate addons, dont bother.
Yo hold up why u acting like a douche? I'm not here complaining, I'm here looking for help is that not the purpose of a forum? I only mentioned said addon since it worked for me when I was watching it today. I'm not on here to talk bout this or that addon I'm only giving a example that that content worked for me when other content didn't. It's not about a particular addon it's about my system functioning as it should be and I'm jus looking for help so I can get it running smoothly what is wrong with that? Thanks in anyway but I'll go elsewhere.
Dont get hung up on the choice of grammar, Im not a native English speaker, so not to be taken literally and or personally..

What I meant is if the issue lies with addons content then you must reported to addon developers (only metioned it because of your reply with spots content which often is provided via illegal addons), and some addons aren't discussed here, not my rules its just the way it is.

go ahead and pastebin the logs without them you wont get anywhere for sure.

You most likely have some setup issue, but we wont know until real information is available which is what logs are for.
My apologises if I took you up wrong. Like I said i only mentioned that addon as it is the most recent addon that worked for me. My problem doesn't seem to be tied to a particular addon I jus think it is my setup that may be causing issues. I'll get the log up soon as tanks