Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Live Tv not working please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anyone help me coz my live tv is not working anymore, I used xty.me.husham, its working perfectly before now its gone, is there new source agan. please help thank u
Please read the forum guidelines for posting about issues, then try again. Do you also call 911, say "I'm dying" and then hang up?
Please can u tell me the solution, thank u
I suspect the solution may well be that this post ends up in garbage, unless I have mis-understood something!

This doesn't sound to me like anything officially supported by the Kodi organization.

I could be wrong of course and more mighty members will come along and tell me so.......
Put the website into your browser and it will say his account got temporarily banned (probably due to bandwidth issues). Also, you are using the wrong link anyways. Do a google search or use hushams website.....
(2014-11-04, 00:38)bandido06 Wrote: [ -> ]Please can u tell me the solution, thank u

You obviously failed to read my post as well as the guidelines. Next time you have a question please read them or you will not receive any help at all.