Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: man is there a simple tutorial anywere
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wheres the tutorials a good one the pydocs explain nothing xbmc wiki explains nothing im trying to create a all in one all addon but finding myself searching more than wrighting xbmc/kodi release a tutorial
i suggest by using punctuation that makes reading the sentences easier.
most devs just look at other addons. there was one guide which is hopeless outdated and no one created a new one yet.
Soz about spelling. yea i see that tutorial, very outdated. really will the team would create a new one, or someone from the forum. i am currently stuck at a point in my addon. and cannot proceed without help, or better doumentation. A program this good needs a good guide. i think with that will come more creative addons. and push xbmc/kodi to the next point in its evolution.
I'd love to see an updated tutorial too as there are somethings are trying to brush off that's getting stuck on me, and i don't fancy the idea of having to come post a thread every time I've got a problem would be better "wiki-ed" or unified/indexed somewhere, also this is just nothing but a suggestion. it's up to the "person" who is interested to take it on, just an aspiring Addon dev speaking out Big Grin