Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Boxee box playback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I have a couple of issues when playing back files from my NAS to my boxee box.

Issue one is that during playback I will get occasional "pops" in the sound. By pops I mean it will lose sound for a fraction of a second.

Second issue is on some occasions, more often with tv shows after I play one episode and it ends I will go to start the next episode and it won't play or do anything. It has the waiting/ loading spinning icon and then nothing, it won't even let me cancel out and back out.

Has anyone else experienced these issues, knows what causes them and knows a fix? Having to get up and reboot the boxee box every time after an episode finishes to watch the next one is frustrating.
You may have some better luck asking in

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=193543

Thats some 3rd party provided package and personally all I know about boxee is not a lot. Alternatively wait for some other reply.
You should go to http://boxeed.in/forums/viewforum.php?f=13 for help as the Boxee builds are nothing to with us, as those are unofficial builds that are tailored by devs not connected to the XBMC project to run on Boxee hardware.
Hello ! Please help me with 3 things.

1. I want to know if is possible to add more contour to subtitles on my movies. i mean all my movies from HDD. Is too thin and i have trouble to read especially when the subtitle it is on white. Maybe I can connect thru FTP to my box and edit a script or a line.

2. I want to shrink the distance between the lines of the subtitle. most of the movies have 2 line of subtitles...and i want the lines to be more close to each other. Also, maybe it s possible to connect thru FTP to my box and edit a script or a line.

3. It s there a way to program my boxee to sleep like a tv ? I often sleep and my boxee still running...

Thank you very much !