Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: big poster view issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, love the skin, but i stumbled upon an issue.

when you check lets say movies in the big poster view and you got to the back selection ".." the place where the poster should be the transparent rectangular blinks.

using the latest Kodi version (beta 1)
(2014-11-06, 19:23)darkmeiun Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, love the skin, but i stumbled upon an issue.

when you check lets say movies in the big poster view and you got to the back selection ".." the place where the poster should be the transparent rectangular blinks.

using the latest Kodi version (beta 1)

Can you explain a bit better what exactly it is you mean ?

Are you saying that the empty folder entry [..] should display a placeholder image ?
Ah.. never mind.. I see what you mean...
Never noticed that as I hide the parent entries in my xbmc settings...

Fixed it and available in next version.

As I'm just pushing a new version to the repo it will be available within a few days.
thanks for a super fast fix, though found that a similar issue is with the extended view. when metadata is populated it leaves the "no description available" and the Huh for resolution aspect ration and similar on the parent slection
(2014-11-07, 00:59)darkmeiun Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for a super fast fix, though found that a similar issue is with the extended view. when metadata is populated it leaves the "no description available" and the Huh for resolution aspect ration and similar on the parent slection

fixed, available in next release...
thanks, if everyone would be reading the forums and fixing thing like you, the world would be so much better
(2014-11-07, 22:33)darkmeiun Wrote: [ -> ]thanks, if everyone would be reading the forums and fixing thing like you, the world would be so much better

haha, thanks!