Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After written several iOS apps including an XBMC remote control called Consilium B: XBMC remote, I wanted to start a new project again focussed on Kodi.

So, I started again and after a few months I have the following:

Since version 1.2 a Pro version is available which adds the following features:
- Progress: keep track of your series. See in an instance your last watched episode and the next one to watch.
- History: this option gives you a calendar overview of the movies and episodes you have watched and when exactly.
- Customizable top menu bar: choose which buttons and the order you want.
- More advanced remote control views: Different views are available and you can customize your own user command menu with over 175 Kodi commands.
- A more detailed dashboard (popular movies, series, actors, birthdays, box office numbers, movie news and more).
- TV Tunes support - use the add-on TVTunes to download the series tunes and Kodi Control Center will play the theme when the series is selected.
- Search in Kodi: search for movies, series, episodes, actors, etc. in your database.
- Cinema Experience support: start your movie with this great experience.
- Library Management - edit/delete items in your library.
- Offline caching - when enabled Kodi Control Center will store the returned Kodi/XBMC information and use it when offline.
- Caching: enable the possibility to cache data (not for all options available).
- Trakt support - login your Trakt account and see your Trakt library in Kodi Control Center. You have the possibility to change the status (watched/in collection/watchlist), manage lists (create/delete/edit), add items to your lists, see your personal calendar, trending movies/series and more.

Here some screenshots from the Pro version:

I hope everyone knows that an App really takes a lot of time and has thousands lines of code. I am also human, so there could be some bugs. Don't immediately write a negative review on the App Store. Please use the e-mail option within the App or use this forum.

If you like the app, I would appreciate a positive review on the App Store and of course a Facebook page like. Go to Facebook.com/KodiControlCenter.

Get Kodi Control Center now! It's all free! Use the following link:

Kodi Control Center for iPad
Last.fm charts would be nice
(2014-11-09, 17:58)zag Wrote: [ -> ]Last.fm charts would be nice

Ok, but how do you see this in the app? like an overview of the charts?
Yes the app could show a list of the best songs by an artist.
(2014-11-10, 11:24)zag Wrote: [ -> ]Yes the app could show a list of the best songs by an artist.

ok...I will put it on the list
It all begins with the ability to add your kodi / xbmc hosts...

Connecting to the library is already done and I've been quite busy with the first view.

Needs better buttons in my opinion.

The rest looks great.
(2014-11-17, 13:28)zag Wrote: [ -> ]Needs better buttons in my opinion.

The rest looks great.

Which buttons?
The Trakt TV account settings are working :-)

The buttons on the bottom for back rewind, stop ect.

They look a little 3d where the rest of the interface is flat.
(2014-11-17, 14:30)zag Wrote: [ -> ]The buttons on the bottom for back rewind, stop ect.

They look a little 3d where the rest of the interface is flat.

True...I hope to replace the Menu button (and all the rest of the same kind) with a nicer one.
Would love to see an app that can send Youtube links to be played on XBMC, from the share menu, have described it here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1796433

At the moment only Android apps (YATSE) have this feature
For what I've read the youtube iOS app doesn't support iOS 8 action extensions. It uses it's own action sheet.
(2014-11-23, 20:45)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]For what I've read the youtube iOS app doesn't support iOS 8 action extensions. It uses it's own action sheet.

Ah that's a shame, guessing it wouldn't be possible without a jailbreak? What about from Safari?