Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So does that mean it can not be done ? The gold transparent with blur effect.
(2015-08-24, 20:38)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]So does that mean it can not be done ? The gold transparent with blur effect.

You mean over the fan art...so changing the fan art to gold?
(2015-08-24, 20:42)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-24, 20:38)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]So does that mean it can not be done ? The gold transparent with blur effect.

You mean over the fan art...so changing the fan art to gold?

Sort of it's two colour layers over the fanart but just on the title and button bar

What I had to do in Photoshop to make it work was use a black layer for the centre of the fanart but not for the top and bottom where the title and button bars are so the black layer only covered just above the button bar at the bottom and just below the title bar at the top. they where not covered with a black layer.

the exposed parts of the fanart the top and bottom which are the title and button bars I used a gold solid bar which I have sent you and used a 30% transparency.

So in fact there are three layers one at the top for the title bar gold and centre black to make the fanart dark and bottom gold button bar the black dark layer does not cover the entire fanart picture or full screen.

I can give you a picture to show what I mean if you want if I have not explained it right
This is how it's done it in the original screen shots but not with 30%, but 20% and I still use the old colors. Still have to change that.

But I don't see the relation with the dynamic color screen shots.
(2015-08-24, 21:17)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]This is how it's done it in the original screen shots but not with 30%, but 20% and I still use the old colors. Still have to change that.

But I don't see the relation with the dynamic color screen shots.

Maybe less of a transparency or a darker gold to compensate. How do you use the cover overlay I think I use a hue instead of a colour option not to sure.
I still need to play with that.

Now that I know the average color thing works I am going to add that.
(2015-08-24, 21:26)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]I still need to play with that.

Now that I know the average color thing works I am going to add that.

Can you not place the transparent bar I sent you on top of an image then blur it would that work instead of a solid bar and you trying to make it transparent. ? I am sure I also sent you the transparent version.
Well, static images keeps me preventing doing other stuff, like using dynamic colors :-)
I could do the different colours for each bar overlay if you wanted if you can not make it work the same way ?
I still have options to try...I don't think it will be exactly the same, simply because the blur effect may give different results.
you could try putting the black filter layer over the fanart as you have it now then put the gold colour on top of that and see what happens, so cover the whole screen in a black transparent image like you have it now but fill the screen then do a gold on top to see if that makes it more gold ?

try it on part of the centre to see if it looks more gold. theres got to be a way to replicate it.

also I am changing the quick jump bar as I don't like it to much. its not to far from what it is now but just a tweak
Hi all community of fan "KODI CC" Smile

I understand it will be possible to customize the remote control with its own buttons? SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
(2015-08-26, 19:44)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all community of fan "KODI CC" Smile

I understand it will be possible to customize the remote control with its own buttons? SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Yes
(2015-08-26, 19:44)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all community of fan "KODI CC" Smile

It's the same custom bottom menu bar as you have in the main screen. The same for the top menu bar.
You can enable each menu bar to be available (or not).
Super good news SmileSmileSmile BIG UP for RSCHIKS

Possible to send the link for additional function requests?