Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so if i understand good, the picture is good ? :

(2015-08-29, 18:20)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-29, 18:14)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]Another small question about the next remote control. If I understand it will be possible to have the top and bottom bar.

It will be possible to do like this: SmileSmile

Yes, it will be possible to do it like this. With one remark: the top menu bar in the remote control view does not show the menu button and the remote control button. The menu button would leave the remote control view anyway and the remote button is also not needed, since you are already in the remote control view.
The same for the two buttons in the bottom menu bar.
Yes, I agree with you, leave the choice to have the text in the button or under the button
To really clean something like.

Actually, the design is :

For the future, The texte in the button with the same typo that "Movies" and little picture in left :

What do you thing?

(2015-08-29, 18:25)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-29, 18:15)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-29, 18:12)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]@madmartigan57: I have added the personalise http button to the trello board

@rschiks : Thank you very much Smile

I think I will do the same for the Kodi buttons and I think it's better to have both options. So text under it or text on it. You can choose whichever you like the most.
(2015-08-29, 18:36)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so if i understand good, the picture is good ? :

Yes.
(2015-08-29, 18:48)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I agree with you, leave the choice to have the text in the button or under the button

For the future, The texte in the button with the same typo that "Movies" and little picture in left :

What do you thing?

Also an icon in the button? It is possible...
Yes to have consistency with the buttons on the top bar with a icon. No?

(2015-08-29, 18:56)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-29, 18:48)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I agree with you, leave the choice to have the text in the button or under the button

What do you thing?

Clap clap clap. I wait version 1.7 SmileSmileSmile

(2015-08-29, 18:53)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-29, 18:36)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so if i understand good, the picture is good ? :

Yes.
(2015-08-29, 19:01)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes to have consistency with the buttons on the top bar with a icon. No?

(2015-08-29, 18:56)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you thing?

Ok, I agree
(2015-08-29, 19:02)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]Clap clap clap. I wait version 1.7 SmileSmileSmile

(2015-08-29, 18:53)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes.

Great to see some screen shots from others (the one you posted earlier). I am always curious how other peoples favorite screen looks like and use how they use it.
Great Smile

(2015-08-29, 19:05)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-29, 19:01)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes to have consistency with the buttons on the top bar with a icon. No?

(2015-08-29, 18:56)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]Also an icon in the button? It is possible...

Ok, I agree
made some progress again with the new remote control view:

Gold theme:

Dynamic color theme:

Looking great Richard!? Thanks!

Regards,

Bart
@rschiks Is it possible that you published a screenshot of the remote control with the buttons "Movie" "search" ... on the top bar and the bottom bar? I'm curious to see what happens. Smile
@rschiks Small bug: I tried to do a copy / paste a url for http request but the paste does not. You too?
(2015-08-31, 13:59)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]@rschiks Is it possible that you published a screenshot of the remote control with the buttons "Movie" "search" ... on the top bar and the bottom bar? I'm curious to see what happens. Smile

What do you mean? It will show in the top bar a movies and series button as well as in the bottom bar.
Both menu bars are the same as you have now.
(2015-08-31, 14:04)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]@rschiks Small bug: I tried to do a copy / paste a url for http request but the paste does not. You too?

In the simulator it works and on a real device it doesn't, strange.