Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-10-05, 19:13)Rivermeadow Wrote: [ -> ]Any thoughts about the function multiple windows in IOS 9? Like it would be useful with a quarter window with only a limited remote next to f.e. Safari?

In the version I have submitted this weekend (1.7) I have disabled this feature. So yes I have thought about it Big Grin

It requires a lot of internal changes and not all modes are available for all devices.
Is the Pro version capable to deal with different languages?
The free version is English only, I need to pick up information in italian.

cheers
(2015-10-08, 00:54)vliw Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Pro version capable to deal with different languages?

cheers

No, the Pro version is English only too.
HI all.

@rschiks normally in 1 day the new version in app strore? Smile
(2015-10-08, 10:47)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]HI all.

@rschiks normally in 1 day the new version in app strore? Smile

I really hope so. I do see the average review time increasing. Personally I think it will be sunday/monday.
(2015-10-08, 06:49)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-08, 00:54)vliw Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Pro version capable to deal with different languages?

cheers

No, the Pro version is English only too.

Can be a bug that the official remote picks up the correct language for films descriptions while the KCC dont'?
if i connect with my Kodi using KCC the films description is in a different language comparing to the desktop version I am connected with.

cheers
(2015-10-09, 00:13)vliw Wrote: [ -> ]Can be a bug that the official remote picks up the correct language for films descriptions while the KCC dont'?
if i connect with my Kodi using KCC the films description is in a different language comparing to the desktop version I am connected with.

cheers

It's by design. When selecting a movie I am querying themoviedb.org for all info. That's all in english.

However, when you select in general setting under movies the option "Use info from local database", the description will be the one Kodi has, so in the original language.
And of course you change the cover and cd art of an album:

I have added a poll about the Pro version. Voting would be appreciated!
(2015-10-09, 19:02)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]I have added a poll about the Pro version. Voting would be appreciated!

Richard,

I was not a fan of the choices for the poll, but voted "not enough features" in the hopes that you will continue to add more features to the Pro version. For me it is money well spent, thank you for your work!

Regards,

Bart
Don't worry, I will continue to add more features to the Pro version :-)
Because I store the Music fan art locally you don't need to place CD art in your music folder anymore.
The last thing I needed to do was to make the music fan art available in the remote control. That's done now.

With finishing the music fan art part version 1.8 is done.
I can't submit it yet because version 1.7 is still waiting for review.

This is my plan now for the upcoming versions:

1.8: Music fan art added

1.9: Extend the extended info with series and music information. Make the extended info available in all views (where possible). Support for iPad Pro?

2.0: In this version I want to make the app universal and add an iPhone version. The iPhone version will start with the basic elements, like movies/series/music and a remote control. With every new version I will add new features.
cannot wait for iPhone version brilliant news
(2015-10-10, 13:13)MrLondon Wrote: [ -> ]cannot wait for iPhone version brilliant news

Great to hear!