Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-03-22, 15:05)Linusorg Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for Clarification.
take your time. lots to cover in 1.2.
if you need some testers just let me know.
Best Regards

It's going to be a big update :-)
The first Trakt calendar option is finished. You can use the buttons previous week and next week to show the episodes airing that week.
I hope you like it.

The setting enable series tunes is added so you can enable/disable playing the series tune when a series is selected.

(2015-03-18, 18:42)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-17, 23:37)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]This is getting better and better, thank you so much for your work on this! When will you be subitting the next version to Apple?

Regards,

Bart

Thx. I need several weeks on completing the trakt implementation. I still need to work on the lists and calendar option. As I see it now, it's an app in an app. A lot of work. Then I will still need some time for some other things I want to add :-)

I was thinking of introducing an Pro version (which you can purchase via an in-app purchase). Amongst other new things, trakt will only be available in the Pro version. I was hoping to get some money via the donations. But nothing so far. I know it's a hobby, but hardware to work on and a developers license also cost money. Normally I could get some via ads, but I really hate ads. So no option for me.
And as I see it right now, my to do list will keep me busy for the next 12 months or so :-) A lot of new features will be added in the future. Some to the normal version and some only to the Pro version.

Thanks, take your time with 1.2. I am certainly willing to pay for a Pro version when you release it! Keep up the great work, trakt is coming together very nicely! Smile

Regards,

Bart
Any chance this app will be rolled on to Android Platform, for Nexus 7 or 9

Looks amazing
(2015-03-24, 21:57)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, take your time with 1.2. I am certainly willing to pay for a Pro version when you release it! Keep up the great work, trakt is coming together very nicely! Smile

Regards,

Bart

The trakt lists will be tricky. The trakt api has a method for retrieving the lists you have and a separate method for retrieving the items in a list.
For the app it would be handy that when you have selected a movie (or series/episode or whatever) that I know immediately in what list it is. When you have 100 lists I have to do 100 queries. Very inefficient. I am not that fond of caching the info....it costs memory and since trakt info can change (e.g. via the website or other apps) I have no idea the cached info is still valid, plus, I have to do my own management of memberships.

So I was thinking to add the "Add to trakt list" option to options and make a Manage trakt lists window. From there you can add the movie (series/episode) to different lists (or remove). It's working the same like the "link to item" option in the files menu (when you click edit -> see post 63 on page 5).
In the manage trakt lists you can also edit/create/remove lists.

so, the conclusion....a separate trakt manage lists option.
(2015-03-25, 07:07)uzane Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance this app will be rolled on to Android Platform, for Nexus 7 or 9

Looks amazing

For now it will be iPad only....(maybe in the future this will change).
I needed to do something else than being busy with trakt, so I have made a dashboard. Actually I made 2 versions: one for the normal version and one for the Pro version. Of course everything is clickable :-)
As a Pro user you can switch between both.

First of all the normal version:

And for the Pro version I had to make several screenshots :-):

Awesome! Can't wait for the new version to be available! Thanks again for your great work on this.

Regards,

Bart
(2015-03-28, 18:41)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Can't wait for the new version to be available! Thanks again for your great work on this.

Regards,

Bart

Still two more things on my list for the release of version 1.2.
The Pro version will get library management options. You can delete/edit items in your kodi library.
I have started on the movies:

Just downloaded the app for my iPad, it looks awesome, great work.
Can I ask when will the pro version be available, I will purchase it with no hesitation.
(2015-03-30, 02:08)maccadany Wrote: [ -> ]Just downloaded the app for my iPad, it looks awesome, great work.
Can I ask when will the pro version be available, I will purchase it with no hesitation.

Thanks! I have two things on my list that I want to be finished for the 1.2 version. The library management (which I am currently busy with) and the trakt lists (the research is already done).
If you're buying the pro version, it should be worth it, right? :-)
Just curious:

Is anyone using advanced keys within Kodi (keyboard controls) that can be handy to do it from the remote control within the app?
I am back after a few days of vacation and finished the library management functions for the movies.
I seem to run into a Kodi bug. I can't set the runtime for any movie. Kodi returns a successful message, but simply ignores the new value. I have to look deeper into this.

Next the series...