Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great Richard, started 2016 very strong! Thanks!

Regards,

Bart
(2016-01-04, 22:18)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Great Richard, started 2016 very strong! Thanks!

Regards,

Bart

It was a productive weekend! :-)
do you have a planning for release on iPhone ?
may we become beta tester ?
(2016-01-05, 18:58)YopSolo Wrote: [ -> ]do you have a planning for release on iPhone ?
may we become beta tester ?

In February I have most things implemented (no guarantees Big Grin). I think only then it's useful to beta test the app when...otherwise I get unnecessary feedback of missing things and you guys are wasting time giving it.

So yes, it will be possible to beta test the app. I will use Apple's testflight to distribute the betas. It will be the universal app (Pro version). When it's time I will ask who wants to test.
nice nice Smile
i'am ready - testflight is intalled (lol)

so see you soon
++
rschiks,
    Only going to remember here.
  You will support the Emby, right? I want the disks on ipad !! Please...

Hugs!
  I am following his work on the iphone app. Great!!! But I'm looking forward to the cdart the ipad ...
(2016-01-06, 22:37)iorifly Wrote: [ -> ]rschiks,
    Only going to remember here.
  You will support the Emby, right? I want the disks on ipad !! Please...

Hugs!
  I am following his work on the iphone app. Great!!! But I'm looking forward to the cdart the ipad ...

I am not going to forget...it's on my list :-)
I have started the day with an easy task: hide menu items.

The favourites option is done:

The hide movies and series:

I have divided the playlists: one for audio and one for video:

The smart playlists is improved (also for the iPad). The individual items in a smart playlist can be played:

This took some more time...the library management for movies, series, episodes and albums:

As requested I have added a default sorting method to the files option. First folders (sorted) will appear in the list, then files (sorted).

Great progress, thank you Richard!

In terms of playlists, would you consider having a view like the regular movies view for video playlists? I often watch movies from my Oscars playlist or my IMDb Top 250 playlist, and would love to be able to browse through the playlist in the same way I browse through movies, with posters and info. Thanks for considering this.

Regards,

Bart