Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-09, 18:34)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Great progress, thank you Richard!

In terms of playlists, would you consider having a view like the regular movies view for video playlists? I often watch movies from my Oscars playlist or my IMDb Top 250 playlist, and would love to be able to browse through the playlist in the same way I browse through movies, with posters and info. Thanks for considering this.

Regards,

Bart

A good idea.....What about the following: when getting the contents of a smart playlist I need to filter on the type movie first (a mixed playlist can also contain other things, like songs) and feed that to the movies view. The smart playlist also contains the library id, so I can get the rest of the info.
A smart playlist (as far as I have seen, but I could be wrong) does not contain art for that specific item.
Sounds good to me! Is this something that could be included in the next version? Thanks!
(2016-01-09, 20:13)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good to me! Is this something that could be included in the next version? Thanks!

Can't promise Big Grin First I want to finish my list for version 2.0.
I like your idea, so that's not the issue....also need to look into how I am exactly going to do it.
No worries! If and when you include it, I will happily use the functionality Smile
And the files option is done.

As requested I have added the "Date added" sort by option to the (recently added) episodes:

The episodes for the iPhone is finished:

It's now possible to play the trailers for a movie. It retrieves the list of available trailers from themoviedb.org and you can play a trailer either locally or on Kodi.

Awesome, thanks Richard! The app is looking better and better. In my mind, it will be the best Kodi iPhone remote!

Regards,

Bart
(2016-01-11, 15:12)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, thanks Richard! The app is looking better and better. In my mind, it will be the best Kodi iPhone remote!

Regards,

Bart

Thanks! Great to hear! Big Grin
I always read the rss feed when I start Kodi, so I thought why not add it to the app.
As a Pro user Wink you can disable the feed (and use the full screen) or modify the feeds.

great great
I have also added the RSS feed to the iPad version. In the Pro version you can change the settings.

The customize right edge menu option for the iPhone version is done.
When you swipe from the right edge to the left a menu appears. With this new option you can customize that menu. You can add kodi control buttons, menu options, kodi commands and the change the order.

I have finished the remote control view and added settings to it. If you want to you can have the whole screen as one big touch screen. Here are the screen shots: