Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-14, 20:45)bobrap Wrote: [ -> ]Great job on V2. Have a couple questions. Can hidden movies/TV shows/episodes be hidden? Can smartplaylists be displayed like other items. I have TV shows divided into current and older and, ideallly, I would like to replace the series button with a smartplaylist. Thanks.

I think there might be a problem with fullscreen. Doesn't work for me. Thanks, again.

You can hide movies and series using the menu option hide.

Displaying the smart playlist like other items is on my to do list.

What do you mean with fullscreen? When playing a song going to fullscreen?
(2016-02-14, 21:49)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-14, 20:45)bobrap Wrote: [ -> ]Great job on V2. Have a couple questions. Can hidden movies/TV shows/episodes be hidden? Can smartplaylists be displayed like other items. I have TV shows divided into current and older and, ideallly, I would like to replace the series button with a smartplaylist. Thanks.

I think there might be a problem with fullscreen. Doesn't work for me. Thanks, again.

You can hide movies and series using the menu option hide.

Displaying the smart playlist like other items is on my to do list.

What do you mean with fullscreen? When playing a song going to fullscreen?

On the remote screen, second from bottom is a button with four arrows. Seems to work more like the back button. I just saw what I wrote about hidden showsSleepy I meant watched shows/movies hidden.
(2016-02-14, 22:30)bobrap Wrote: [ -> ]On the remote screen, second from bottom is a button with four arrows. Seems to work more like the back button. I just saw what I wrote about hidden showsSleepy I meant watched shows/movies hidden.

It's working overhere. I have tested it with isengard 15.2. When pressed when playing a movie the menu of Kodi will appear.

Instead of hiding them completely you can also click the + plus (bottom menu bar) in your movies overview to hide the watched movies. It's the same for the episodes overview in a season.
The one thing I have not implemented is to hide a series when everything is watched. I thought you can manually hide a series then.
Ok, thanks. I thought that button with the four arrows worked like the backslash on the keyboard. See how to hide watched movies, but, not for tv.
(2016-02-14, 23:33)bobrap Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks. I thought that button with the four arrows worked like the backslash on the keyboard. See how to hide watched movies, but, not for tv.

When you have the episodes in front of you, click on the + button and you will have the option to hide watched episodes.
Ah, ok. Found that. If it had been any bigger...Sleepy Was I mistaken about the fullscreen toggle? Thanks!
In this week of beta testing I have the time to add cinemagraphs to the database. I don't think I will be able to add them all before the release of version 2.0 Sad lots and lots still to add.

I got a tip.
    Why not show the channel groups in the "+" Huh

I have several groups of channels, it would be ideal to exchange through this menu.

(2016-02-15, 22:42)iorifly Wrote: [ -> ]I got a tip.
    Why not show the channel groups in the "+" Huh

I have several groups of channels, it would be ideal to exchange through this menu.

Actually haven't thought about this. I need to look into that. I have just a basic satellite card in my PC to do some testing. I am not using the whole TV & Radio that often :-(
Also I do not use radio. More channel groups is very good. I have noticed a bug. In channel search, does not clear the screen ... is put on the information.

I will try to send a print later.

Note: WONDERFUL WORK YOU DID WITH cinemagraphs !!!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!
Hiding watched seasons and shows is on the todo list? Don't want to manually hide a show because I'd have to unhide it when getting the latest episode. Can you add a switch to toggle Kodi between windowed and full screen? One last one, does marking a movie as watched in kyra update the kodi db? Thanks.
(2016-02-16, 22:43)iorifly Wrote: [ -> ]Also I do not use radio. More channel groups is very good. I have noticed a bug. In channel search, does not clear the screen ... is put on the information.

I will try to send a print later.

Note: WONDERFUL WORK YOU DID WITH cinemagraphs !!!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!

I may have found the issue with the channel search...I will test it upcoming weekend.

I also like those cinemagraphs a lot Laugh I don't think I will be able to add them all before the launch, so you need to check regulraly for updates. Most of them will be added during the weekend.
(2016-02-17, 00:07)bobrap Wrote: [ -> ]Hiding watched seasons and shows is on the todo list? Don't want to manually hide a show because I'd have to unhide it when getting the latest episode. Can you add a switch to toggle Kodi between windowed and full screen? One last one, does marking a movie as watched in kyra update the kodi db? Thanks.

The current issue with hiding shows is that upfront I don't know if you have watched everything. I need to do an additional query per series once I have retrieved all series. So yes, this is on my to do list. Just need to figure out how to do it exactly. Maybe I am missing an important piece of information when querying Kodi for the series.

I can only find the command GUI.setFullscreen (http://kodi.wiki/view/JSON-RPC_API/v6#GUI.SetFullscreen). This is the button with the 4 arrows in the remote control. I don't think it's possible (using JSON-RPC) to switch between windowed and full screen (not that I know of).

And yes, marking a movie as watched will update the kodi database.
Great work! Especially with the iPhone version, this should be the official Kodi iOS remote app.

One thing i can't seem to figure out is how to bring up context menu.
(2016-02-17, 08:57)ImpreZa Wrote: [ -> ]Great work! Especially with the iPhone version, this should be the official Kodi iOS remote app.

One thing i can't seem to figure out is how to bring up context menu.

Thanks!

You could add a custom button to the right edge menu bar. But...maybe an additional button for this to the remote control view is a better option. (you are not the first asking for this Big Grin)