Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-12-23, 15:42)Friedel540 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello folks and merry Christmas. 

I have an iPad mini 1 and the newest IOS for this is 9.3.5. So i can´t use Kyra 2. 
My question to kyra. I have install it on my iPad, but i can´t see my Music Videos. Is this a setting, i must change in kyra, or is it a problem with my kodi 18 nightly milhouse 1221?

Regards Friedel
Hi.

It’s not a setting. It’s simply not implemented Angel
Thanks for at least making the effort to backdate support for iPhone X towards Isengard, the only thing not working is the que-system on mixed smart playlists (videos)...
can kyra be used in android
(2019-08-24, 02:23)kow1234 Wrote: [ -> ]can kyra be used in android

No it's iOS only.
Hi Richard,

I really like your app but I can’t find informations about the differences between 
Kyra 1 and 2, except the supported Kodi versions.
Are there any new features or has Kyra 2 the same functionallity like Kyra 1 with inApp pro purchase?

Best regards

Marxon
(2019-11-02, 21:53)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Richard,

I really like your app but I can’t find informations about the differences between 
Are there any new features or has Kyra 2 the same functionallity like Kyra 1 with inApp pro purchase?

Best regards

Marxon

This I took from an earlier post:

There are a lot of features back in the new version, but there are also added some new ones:
- the personal dashboard. You can personalise the dashboard with items like movies, series, albums, artists, menu buttons, remote control buttons, labels, add-ons, smart playlists, favourites, etc.
- more advanced filtering, like user ratings, recently added, director, actor, genre, etc.
- you can stream movies/episodes to your device
- a whole new add-on section. You can see details like dependencies. Option to disable/enable add-ons. Use filters.
- the music option is renewed. It supports displaying lyrics. Watch music videos of the songs on youtube.
- use the online database with tunes of series and cinemagraphs of movies.
- all data is cached in memory.

Lots of differences with version 1.

Oh, it's only for Kodi v17 (krypton) or higher.
Thanks a lot for clarification!
I just bought Kyra 2 😀

(2019-11-03, 15:02)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-02, 21:53)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Richard,

Best regards

Marxon

This I took from an earlier post:

There are a lot of features back in the new version, but there are also added some new ones:
- the personal dashboard. You can personalise the dashboard with items like movies, series, albums, artists, menu buttons, remote control buttons, labels, add-ons, smart playlists, favourites, etc.
- more advanced filtering, like user ratings, recently added, director, actor, genre, etc.
- you can stream movies/episodes to your device
- a whole new add-on section. You can see details like dependencies. Option to disable/enable add-ons. Use filters.
- the music option is renewed. It supports displaying lyrics. Watch music videos of the songs on youtube.
- use the online database with tunes of series and cinemagraphs of movies.
- all data is cached in memory.

Lots of differences with version 1.

Oh, it's only for Kodi v17 (krypton) or higher.
Hi again,

the dashboard is really nice! Great work!
But i have some suggestion:
It would be very usefull to have a resizeable gesture area like in the remote control view Smile

Best regards
Marxon