Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If already it is just possible to open the application from a URL will already great to begin Smile
(2015-05-21, 15:57)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]If already it is just possible to open the application from a URL will already great to begin Smile

That won't be a problem.
Is 1.4 out yet Huh
(2015-05-21, 22:25)b1gjohn99 Wrote: [ -> ]Is 1.4 out yet Huh

No, could be anytime now. Tomorrow it's already one week in review.
(2015-05-21, 15:57)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]If already it is just possible to open the application from a URL will already great to begin Smile

I have added it. It will be available in version 1.5.
Hi all just a new version of the bar at the bottom, The reason for this is me and rschiks have discussed that he wanted to add colours schemes as themes in the future and the older menu bar would not work the way it was so a whole new redesign had to be done for future user colour theme setting.

I will post a couple of other screenshots to show you what I mean but here is one screen shot with the new menu bar ? Please add the pictures to your ipad picture library and view it on the ipad and tell me what you all think of the new bar.

hopefully it will all blend with different colours so that the user can decide on what there favourite colour is and choose.

rschiks idea and a good one as I don't know any remote that lets you do that.

the new layout of the menu buttons are more readable now as the font is slightly bigger as well as the icons within the round button so it should be easier to view and all without making the menu bar bigger. the line at the bottom is also higher to make it stand out more, the menu bar will now be a 2 colour bar and might try and see what a blur effect might look like to see if it needs it.

anyway here's the pic, enjoy let me know your thoughts do you think its better than the last versions I did

I think it looks nice. I'm not quite sure though about the used font. Maybe worth trying some alternatives?
(2015-05-23, 09:59)McYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]I think it looks nice. I'm not quite sure though about the used font. Maybe worth trying some alternatives?

It's the default used font in the app.
Slowly I am getting there...

(2015-05-23, 11:03)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]Slowly I am getting there...

Oh yes. It's looking fantastic can not wait to try that new layout out

Wife's ordered me to do some outside wall painting today as its a nice day so will try and get some more work done on the remote view later on today

What's your fav colour by the way.
(2015-05-23, 09:59)McYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]I think it looks nice. I'm not quite sure though about the used font. Maybe worth trying some alternatives?

Hi there you would need to ask rschiks as changing the font is not straight forward as it would mean you would have to move and centre all the positions of the words as changing the font but keeping the same size would cause problems.

But that's up to rschiks and its a lot of work I would of thought.
As requested I have added a setting that auto selects the movie when the scrolling of the carousel ended.

You now can select the remote control as the screen to start with.

Hi all this is what I meant by colour themes and I think what rschiks was wanting

then just for rschiks a blue colour.

only a couple of things changed and gives a whole different look and a more user personalised remote

and a purple one to keep the wife happy, lol

but you get the idea

Can settings control a audio receiver?
(2015-05-24, 06:16)b1gjohn99 Wrote: [ -> ]Can settings control a audio receiver?

You mean an external receiver? If it's reachable, for example, in a local network and has a interface you can talk to (and is allowed), yes.