Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just wait till you guys see the new remote design its fantastic. wink wink.
This is going to be the best remote !
(2015-05-26, 07:52)Njaynl Wrote: [ -> ]This is going to be the best remote !

I hope that I am on the right track! :-)
Review of version 1.4 certainly taken already some time
(2015-05-26, 13:38)MrLondon Wrote: [ -> ]Review of version 1.4 certainly taken already some time

Yes, 10 days already.....could be any moment now! (I hope)....
(2015-05-26, 14:21)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-26, 13:38)MrLondon Wrote: [ -> ]Review of version 1.4 certainly taken already some time

Yes, 10 days already.....could be any moment now! (I hope)....

I Hope too Smile

I guess people at Apple have read this forum and saw your post!
Version 1.4 got approved and is available now.
Great for version 1.4 SmileSmile

I return to the "search" for version 1.5

I think it would be really nice to appear, for example in the "Movies" section at the top search bar on a white background where it will be possible to search the films of the section.

Look this picture. For me it's very good for search movie :

(2015-05-27, 11:40)madmartigan57 Wrote: [ -> ]Great for version 1.4 SmileSmile

I return to the "search" for version 1.5

I think it would be really nice to appear, for example in the "Movies" section at the top search bar on a white background where it will be possible to search the films of the section.

Look this picture. For me it's very good for search movie :

I will see what I can do! :-)
Great new Smile

Thank you lot Smile
I just had a look at the 1.4 release. A few suggestions:

- Sorting the music by artist isn't quite useful yet. How you implemented it was Artist -> Album name. So as a result I have multiple instances of the same artist, but each with a different album. I'd suggest to make a full screen a-z tile grid view of Artists (with the Artist picture from Kodi), and clicking the Artist picture would show the albums. For this also, check XBMC commander!
- The icons for TV and Radio are stretched. Please keep in mind all icons are square.

Keep up the great work!
Hi

1.4 smart play lists rock ! Thanks only one question
Can you add a queue all button ? Now it stops after one song

And can you also change the background logo to flat ?

Thanks again !
(2015-05-27, 15:27)McYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]I just had a look at the 1.4 release. A few suggestions:

- Sorting the music by artist isn't quite useful yet. How you implemented it was Artist -> Album name. So as a result I have multiple instances of the same artist, but each with a different album. I'd suggest to make a full screen a-z tile grid view of Artists (with the Artist picture from Kodi), and clicking the Artist picture would show the albums. For this also, check XBMC commander!
- The icons for TV and Radio are stretched. Please keep in mind all icons are square.

Keep up the great work!

- Seems logic to me..(but I could be wrong) when sorting on an artist you should get all entries that match an artist name. When sorting movies on year, you get the movies matching that year.

- I can change the icons. No problem. Changed in the next version.
(2015-05-27, 17:45)Njaynl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

1.4 smart play lists rock ! Thanks only one question
Can you add a queue all button ? Now it stops after one song

And can you also change the background logo to flat ?

Thanks again !

Hi,

Sure, I can add a queue all button.

The background logo changes automatically when you have chosen the flat design buttons. A Pro feature :-)
And you also get a lot of other great features. Really worth it. And, if you have read the forum a little bit, you know that some more great features are coming! :-)
Already pro mate !

Right needed to select flat buttons