Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-07, 10:38)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]I have thought about an iPhone version, but this really requires a lot of work. And as I see it right now, I still have a lot to do for the next months :-) so, yes, maybe in the future.

I'm glad that iPad goes first Smile because for this kind of artwork it really need a bigger screen.
To everyone take a look at post 534 just updated the images as I needed to fix a couple of errors, I also added artist and album view buttons as you can see two icons in the above menu

hope its ok
(2015-06-07, 10:52)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]To everyone take a look at post 534 just updated the images as I needed to fix a couple of errors, I also added artist and album view buttons as you can see two icons in the above menu

hope its ok

How do you quickly get to the remote tab from this view? In the remote tab there is OSD, fullscreen view, that I need to get access to.
Cool ! again awesome work
@meridius

Don't forget to have an option to sort on Genre, maybe an Icon for that would be nice to have!
(2015-06-07, 11:17)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-07, 10:52)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]To everyone take a look at post 534 just updated the images as I needed to fix a couple of errors, I also added artist and album view buttons as you can see two icons in the above menu

hope its ok

How do you quickly get to the remote tab from this view? In the remote tab there is OSD, fullscreen view, that I need to get access to.

the buttons at the bottom are not for that view there for the remote view I have not changed them as it would take to much time its just given you the layout idea there will be 11 buttons that can be user changed or a scrolling bar for the bottom

the fullscreen and osd can be used in the side menu
just have to say I am the designer remember its Richards program and app I am just given ideas please ask him as well as he is the programmer and its a lot more hard work to do that than what I am doing. but I will take on board what people are saying and I will design them in
@meridius
The idea to have 11 user changed button is very good! I will looking forward for this!

Can you also make a icon for "Genre" ? Smile
(2015-06-07, 11:29)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]just have to say I am the designer remember its Richards program and app I am just given ideas please ask him as well as he is the programmer and its a lot more hard work to do that than what I am doing. but I will take on board what people are saying and I will design them in

Of course, But first we need to have something to show him before we can convince him to program it in this way Smile We have ideas to make this app user friendly Smile
(2015-06-07, 11:31)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]@meridius
The idea to have 11 user changed button is very good! I will looking forward for this!

will do
(2015-06-07, 11:34)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-07, 11:31)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]@meridius

And if its possible a icon for "year" :p
Usually when you listen to music, these four categories are most important. Artist, Album, Genre and year.
I am currently busy with the last things for version 1.5. Still need to do some testing, but no coding anymore.

This update will contain the following:
- Flat design will be default for all versions.
- TV icons and Radio icons in TV and Radio menu options are now square.
- Auto select movie in carousel setting added.
- Option to send WOL on start added to settings.
- 2nd MAC address WOL bug fixed.
- Albums menu option renamed to Music.
- Implemented url scheme kodicontrolcenter://
- Added Remote Control to display on start.
- UI tweaks
- Bug fixes

New Pro features:
- Customizable top menu bar: choose which buttons and the order you want.
- More advanced remote control views: Different views are available and you can customize your own user command menu with over 175 Kodi commands.
- Search in Kodi: search for movies, series, episodes, actors, etc. in your database.

With all those new great Pro features I am wondering if the current price for the Pro version is not too low? Wink
@rschiks

I have already paid for the Pro version Wink You can always have several Pro extension price if you want to Smile

- Albums menu option renamed to Music. <--- have you renamed it to Music because of adding under category for artist / album / genre / year etc?
(2015-06-07, 12:31)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]@rschiks

I have already paid for the Pro version Wink You can always have several Pro extension price if you want to Smile

- Albums menu option renamed to Music. <--- have you renamed it to Music because of adding under category for artist / album / genre / year etc?

Already changed it because in version 1.6 this view is going to be changed anyway. And the custom menu button is called Music Big Grin
Since its been renamed to music as a button selection once your in the music view on the ipad you could still have artist / album / genre / year etc as sort order buttons ?