Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking good!
when is this app likely available? What price point are you looking at?
(2015-01-26, 12:29)MrLondon Wrote: [ -> ]when is this app likely available? What price point are you looking at?

Hi,

I was thinking I still need a week or two (I think) to add the functionality I want in it. I then want it to make it available to test (probably testflight). So, I need some testers. But I will come back to that.

About the price....nothing, so free. I am thinking about the donation option.

Richard
Please consider Live TV support:
Full EPG support.
(2015-01-26, 15:44)opeters Wrote: [ -> ]Please consider Live TV support:
Full EPG support.

It's on my to do list and I have an hauppage card, so I can test it.
I was wondering if people were actually watching TV using Kodi/XBMC.
(2015-01-26, 15:51)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-26, 15:44)opeters Wrote: [ -> ]Please consider Live TV support:
Full EPG support.

It's on my to do list and I have a haulage card, so I can test it.
I was wondering if people were actually watching TV using Kodi/XBMC.

We sure do Smile I have HDhomeRun with 3 tuners hooked up to my XBMC with WMC as my PVR and MCEBuddy chopping all my commercials off LOL
Maybe someone can help me with some screenshots of a great EPG screen.
The playlists option is added:

I have changed the remote control screen a little bit. I found out that the direction buttons are not always handy, so I have added gestures. Swipe up to go up, down to go down, etc. Tap the background send OK.

Executing add-ons is now possible:

I still need some likes for my facebook page!
If you like the app so far go to https://www.facebook.com/kodicontrolcenter and like the page.
Thx!
A new movies view has been added:

Another movies view has been added:

I have uploaded the first build to Apple's testflight system. The app gets a full review first. After being approved, the build can be sent to other testers. My wife will be the first tester :-)

Is there someone who would like to beta test this app? If so, please send me a pm.