Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What if the field gets to long? Because i've seen labels with several company names.
(2015-06-14, 17:46)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]What if the field gets to long? Because i've seen labels with several company names.

I can scroll it, or cut it off...I would prefer the scrolling. I have used it at more places. When cut off you miss names.
Exactly. You can see in the music view I would never be able to fit a full line of text for album and artists names these would be scrolling as I hate cut off to. The problem with my images there all static and there's a few things that would be happening that you would never see which its designed around it in my head untill me and Richard discuss it when implementing it but untill it's designed and programmed into the app you will not know.

Eg the movie view for example has only 11 buttons 2 fixed and 9 user selectable. But if a user wants 15 buttons he can but then the 9 buttons would become carousel scrolling 15 button set. But you would not see that in a static image. There's a lot of things going on you will not see untill it's released as static images don't show this but is designed around.
I think the website is done :-)

http://kodicontrolcenter.com

In the next couple of days I still will tune it a little bit.
Looking great mate it's a well thought out website. And very professional
Looks great the site
Thanks all!

Now that's done I can focus on version 1.6 :-)
I am currently busy with the new power options menu.
It's using a carousel for the hosts. When a host is connected it displays a connected status.
The buttons send their commands to the host that's in front of the carousel.
The current layout could still change a little because I need to verify this with meridius.
Would not like to upset him because I changed his design Big Grin

Hi all did some tweaking to the music view.

1. Replaced Date with Reduced font size of name and studio lists in track view.
2. Replaced track number with play symbol for the track that is been played, used to be at the left of the track number but did not like it as it looked out of place. also made it bigger.
3. Increased Font size of Artists, Album, Genres and Year
4. Resized track list boarder box to make it the same as the remote view subtitles and audio box, height only.
5 Added the right bottom menu buttons for music view as the other buttons where for the remote view

not to sure about the studio info replacing the date looks out of place not to sure
here's the image

(2015-06-15, 17:33)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently busy with the new power options menu.
It's using a carousel for the hosts. When a host is connected it displays a connected status.
The buttons send their commands to the host that's in front of the carousel.
The current layout could still change a little because I need to verify this with meridius.
Would not like to upset him because I changed his design Big Grin

looking good, like that better with the small text under the other none selected hosts.
@meridius, It looks wonderful. I hope we will see this Gold version when everything is done. You have definitely done a really nice design work! I hope rschiks kan follow this and implement it from a programming point of view
@meridius, btw just for my understanding. the background color which is something grey right now, its not permanent right? It takes some average color from the current fan art?
if you mean the box that holds the track list that depends if Richard can do that as it would take the colour from the covers if not it will be set as grey
oh okay, well grey and gold seems to match pretty well Smile
there will be other colours apart from gold this is user selectable

eg.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2021871