Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@rschiks I like that you give the user so many options!
(2015-07-18, 10:57)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]This is someone making very happy Big Grin

You can change the on color for a host to either green or blue:

lol, cheers mate

@ all which do you prefer when nothing is been played ?

image one

image 2

or image three

cheer all
meridius image two! Smile
(2015-07-18, 11:01)Njaynl Wrote: [ -> ]Any news for the queue buttons ? Big Grin

No, sorry, still on the to do list. To make a smart list parser myself will really take a lot of time.
meridius btw I like the way you created flags for each language/Subtitle selection, will you be able to have all kind of flags and do you think rschiks will be able to implement it?
I have also added the Kodi remote control buttons to the custom bottom menu bar. You can now choose from 95 buttons in total.

(2015-07-18, 11:08)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]I have also added the Kodi remote control buttons to the custom bottom menu bar. You can now choose from 95 buttons in total.

This is great! Because one thing I like to have is fullscreen when I start a music file. I don't want to jump back and forth between remote control and select full screen each time. Perhaps this can help me or if there is a possibility to have a option whether you want full screen or not.
(2015-07-18, 11:07)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]meridius btw I like the way you created flags for each language/Subtitle selection, will you be able to have all kind of flags and do you think rschiks will be able to implement it?

i could use any any amount but I don't know what are the top 20 languages that are used on DVD and blu Rays.
(2015-07-18, 11:13)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-18, 11:07)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]meridius btw I like the way you created flags for each language/Subtitle selection, will you be able to have all kind of flags and do you think rschiks will be able to implement it?

i could use any any amount but I don't know what are the top 20 languages that are used on DVD and blu Rays.

in mkvtoolnix you will find all supported languange. If you want I can list them here?
could you all take a look at post 1082 changed the images which would you like best with a picture behind the text or a grey box when nothing is been played ?

thanks
(2015-07-18, 11:20)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]could you all take a look at post 1082 changed the images which would you like best with a picture behind the text or a grey box when nothing is been played ?

thanks

I prefer image 2
(2015-07-18, 11:15)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]

in mkvtoolnix you will find all supported languange. If you want I can list them here?

if you can yes as there must be a lot of languanges on dvds and blu rays

This is an example about the info I get back from Kodi about the stream details of a movie:

streamdetails = {
audio = (
{
channels = 6;
codec = ac3;
language = eng;
},
{
channels = 2;
codec = aac;
language = spa;
}
);
subtitle = (
{
language = dut;
},
{
language = eng;
},
{
language = eng;
}
);
video = (
{
aspect = "2.407035112380981";
codec = h264;
duration = 6546;
height = 796;
stereomode = "";
width = 1916;
}
);

As you can see the language property is the key..in this example "eng" and "spa"
@rschiks yes exactly, in MkvToolNix there is a dropdown list where you can see all the languauge propertys i.e eng, spa, gre, fre and so on..
@meridius hmm I really don't know how to take that list, it would be better if you download MkvToolNix and see the entire list by your self?
will do I use it all the time, so I know my way around it lol

might even take a look at blu-ray.com and see what the reviews show if there is a list