Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The average app review time is now 6 days. I have just done some new screen shots and created a new version in iTunes. Tomorrow morning I will do the final testing (I am way to tired now and I need a clear head :-) ) and submit it.
(2015-07-18, 16:35)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]The average app review time is now 6 days. I have just done some new screen shots and created a new version in iTunes. Tomorrow morning I will do the final testing (I am way to tired now and I need a clear head :-) ) and submit it.

don't worry when its out we will help you to find bugs! Smile but thanks again for all the good work that you have done so far!
I'd rather find them myself :-)

I already stripped all the old graphics, but because of the genres images and other new graphics the binary is doubled in size...maybe even tripled.
Will it be possible to queue all the albums of an artist with a button?

Oh and my mother uses your app the most in our household and she thinks it's quite handy! Thanks on behalf of her Smile
(2015-07-18, 18:14)McYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]Will it be possible to queue all the albums of an artist with a button?

Oh and my mother uses your app the most in our household and she thinks it's quite handy! Thanks on behalf of her Smile

Big Grin

Adding an artistid (or genreid) to the playlist is possible according to the API.
I wonder if it will be possible to search for music i.e from 80's when using the year search, or do we need to select 1980, 81, ..., 89 ? Anyway I will find out when you have released it Smile
(2015-07-18, 18:27)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if it will be possible to search for music i.e from 80's when using the year search, or do we need to select 1980, 81, ..., 89 ? Anyway I will find out when you have released it Smile

The year option will go through all your albums and presents an overview of all the years you have in your music collection. You can then select a year and all albums of that specific year will be displayed like the normal albums overview.

To be honest I think the current music view is a view good enough to start with and I think there's still room for improvement. Well, this is what this forum is about right? When people have used it, I collect the feedback and make updates for it.
@rschiks in my opinion its more than good enough right now Smile but as you said lets play with it and see what more improvements we can come up with later on. Thanks again
@meridius I will create a list with prio. from 1 to 25 with must have countries and 26 - 50 with lower prio. This list will be based on whats in bluray/dvd bought in Europe.
I already have some the flags donen mate well most of them.
(2015-07-18, 22:20)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]I already have the flags down mate most of them.

I found this site where all worlds flags are in a high quality pic.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications...world.html
(2015-07-18, 22:20)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]I already have the flags down mate most of them.

Thought so :-) google is your friend Big Grin
LOL, now the thread contains a link to the CIA
(2015-07-18, 22:23)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, now the thread contains a link to the CIA

hahaha! Well they had what I was looking for Smile