Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
rschiks,

i.e I have this nfo file

<musicvideo>
<title>Ring Ring</title>
<artist>Abba</artist>
<album>Abba</album>
</musicvideo>

Kodi have collected it and shows it under musicvideo view. Do you know if you can search in the kodi database? if you can then it would be easy to match "artist - title" with this musicvideo
(2015-08-02, 14:07)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]rschiks,

i.e I have this nfo file

<musicvideo>
<title>Ring Ring</title>
<artist>Abba</artist>
<album>Abba</album>
</musicvideo>

Kodi have collected it and shows it under musicvideo view. Do you know if you can search in the kodi database? if you can then it would be easy to match "artist - title" with this musicvideo

Got it working. When the info is correct I am able to match it to a song.
hi all been playing with the movie view will post later,
Hi all,

here is the movie view just about done, I hope its ok, as you can see you have the studio and logo and audio flags with a cast button (yet to design).

when a movie is selected it shows the info in the info bar and also dims down and has a play button on top so if you wish to play that movie you can tap the play button and once that happens it jumps to the remote view straight away

if there is anything you think might look better or that I have missed let me know
@meridius I don't think the picture u sent us is what we are supposed to see Smile
@Goliath2000 Sorry ? I am not getting it

Also thinking of adding badge icons when you add new items to your library.
(2015-08-02, 18:18)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry ? I am not getting it

you mean you can't see it? Smile you sent a picture on two hot girls working out in a gym Smile
I am sorry I don't know what picture your taking about ? All I see is the new movie view are you pulling my leg ?
LOL Smile well i'm seeing two hot girls here no movie view or anything you are talking about = ) maybe someone else can confirm the picture you posted in 1279
I have refreshed the page and see only the new movie view

I would like to know what others see I checked of 3 devices and see the movie view picture
(2015-08-02, 18:33)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]I have refreshed the page and see only the new movie view

I would like to know what others see I checked of 3 devices and see the movie view picture

this is what I'm seeing Smile

I see the original pic that meridius sent of the theme?
(2015-08-02, 18:40)Rivermeadow Wrote: [ -> ]I see the original pic that meridius sent of the theme?

whaaat!!! so the problem is on my side? :-S whaat thee...
this is really strange... meridius can you post the link instead!?
Here's the link I am using in my post

http://i60.tinypic.com/ru61ch.jpg