Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-08-14, 17:01)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-14, 16:55)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-14, 16:49)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]Because I have not given Richard anything else to do. Lol just joking

hehe, How about you meridius have you had time to create all the flags? Smile and the movie set thing that you were planing to show as well?

No no no....first the remote control view! Big Grin

As Richard said remote view first that is the key to all other views so that needs to be 100% right to make the other views work.

Richard has most of the top part of the remote but I need to get the rest to him.

The subtitle flags are easy so that's not the problem it's the layouts and other things. I have to do 5 colours for each theme to do the user can select there choose of theme colours. Got to add a coupe of more touch drawing to suit the new touch gesture movements to so I will work on it this weekend

The movie is in my head but I have some idea but the remote is hot to be right first.
Jesus it so hard to type on the bus you get the idea above post. Lol
(2015-08-14, 17:10)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus it so hard to type on the bus you get the idea above post. Lol

I fully understand you Smile

I'm just thinking about the full screen thing that I would like to get it work some how... but if its a toggle as Richard said then perhaps there is no way around it... Sad why have they choose to have fullscreen as a toggle function ....
(2015-08-14, 17:03)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]Yep that touch remote was a pain to get right but you did it, it's far better than xbmc commander controls now.

It was worth the work...if I say so myself Angel
(2015-08-14, 17:16)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]I fully understand you Smile

I'm just thinking about the full screen thing that I would like to get it work some how... but if its a toggle as Richard said then perhaps there is no way around it... Sad why have they choose to have fullscreen as a toggle function ....

Well, there was a way around it Big Grin I first ask the GUI if it's full screen...if it's not full screen toggle it. It was again a not so easy to find command (if you don't know it)

I have tested it and it's working!

woooow rschiks! I have no words! I think you have now done THE most advanced kodi remote control....
(2015-08-14, 17:36)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]woooow rschiks! I have no words! I think you have now done THE most advanced kodi remote control....

Well, spread the word! Big Grin
regarding rating album/songs... is it possible for you to write into the mp3 file itself or do you only have kodi database to work with?
(2015-08-14, 17:43)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-14, 17:36)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]woooow rschiks! I have no words! I think you have now done THE most advanced kodi remote control....

Well, spread the word! Big Grin

Actually I have told my colleagues at work to start using your app! Smile We are a big company soo the words are spread Wink
(2015-08-14, 17:46)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]regarding rating album/songs... is it possible for you to write into the mp3 file itself or do you only have kodi database to work with?

I have not tried it. It won't be a problem to write a new value to Kodi (or for that matter save it to the device and then use it)
Just to let you all know I have started on getting the GFX together for the remote view

@Richard I will send you the play buttons soon, and then work on the bottom buttons

quick question when you touch the play buttons do you think

1. A halo around it to look like its been touched
or
2. A halo on top of the button when touched around your finger ?
(2015-08-15, 08:26)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]Just to let you all know I have started on getting the GFX together for the remote view

@Richard I will send you the play buttons soon, and then work on the bottom buttons

quick question when you touch the play buttons do you think

1. A halo around it to look like its been touched
or
2. A halo on top of the button when touched around your finger ?

I think easiest would be if you could show us, since all this changes are look and feeling and need to be visualized!
Is it possible to show?
@rschiks regarding the music view, I know that I have asked this before but don't remember if I have get your feeling about it. I wonder if you would consider to add the possibility to enlarge fanart picture or artist picture by double tapping on the image itself, perhaps by getting a popup with a enlarged image? I know that this is not necessary but I think it would be nice feature.
(2015-08-15, 09:07)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]@rschiks regarding the music view, I know that I have asked this before but don't remember if I have get your feeling about it. I wonder if you would consider to add the possibility to enlarge fanart picture or artist picture by double tapping on the image itself, perhaps by getting a popup with a enlarged image? I know that this is not necessary but I think it would be nice feature.

But is it just the image, or also additional info (like description, birthday, etc)?