Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-08-15, 08:57)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to show?

been playing can not get it right any way heres the pic I think I know what your going to say

The right one :-)
lol I knew that
think I cracked it there will be one image and you would need to place it under the button layer so when you press the button it highlights this image and its about the right size for a finger plus I can alter it for the colour themes

its easier than doing every single button again and in every colour since you can use the single highlighted layer and place it under the buttons. you would have to work out the centre of each button to place this in the right location

sent you the play info button zip file working on bottom buttons now
@Richard is this right for the gesture controls ? as I did some more work on the info for the centre touch pad

Yes, they are right...(swipe = move, you have 2 times, or is this on purpose...to make it look better).
Personally I would add another layer over the gestures (to make it darker) so that it's more a part of the background and it really looks like an area to use. I hope you know what I mean.
In the current remote control view the text color is gray to achieve that effect.
is this a better layout

not to sure about the overlay as if I looked at the remote I would be able to understand that to use the remote is to touch the empty part of the screen thats why there is a line just under the info box. also theres going to be over lap with the info box and guidance anyway eg

this is why once the guidance is activated within the empty space it stops everything in the background like the play buttons and the buttons at the bottom of the screen so you can still user the guidance over the top like in my picture ts partly over the fanart for example.

so the user does not have to worrie about the other buttons but still has to touch the empty space to activate the guidance but the user still has to use the empty part of the screen to use the swipe and double tap and so on
The layout in the first screen shot is better.
Once the guidance is activated I can put an transparent layer under it (which covers he whole screen). This all can be controlled by settings if necessary....:-)
I would add a setting as I would not use the transparent layer but could let the user decide.

why do you prefer the first screen shot ? is that post 1401 I might be able to improve on that
there you go any better ?

(2015-08-15, 09:32)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]

been playing can not get it right any way heres the pic I think I know what your going to say

I prefer the right one! It's much cleaner look, but I guess you guys have already decided Smile
(2015-08-15, 11:54)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]there you go any better ?

yep, better
(2015-08-15, 12:01)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-15, 09:32)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]

I prefer the right one! It's much cleaner look, but I guess you guys have already decided Smile

See post above yours that's the highlight been used. You have to remember 80% of it will be covered by your finger it's just a touch highlight that's all it does.
nearly done the remote buttons for the bottom its been a hard slog trying to get them the right size and shape and colour