Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Original Project Mayhem for v2.0 XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im starting a petition for someone to make the original project mayhem skin compliant with v2.0 xbmc. all of you who want that good ol'e skin, post here...as for me i want it. i love that skin!
sure, wouldnt mind it if the older skins were brought up to current. would be refreshing to have more than one option in cvs and lets face it... you cant go wrong with a classic.
i will give this a look if someone can hook me up with a copy of the old skin. i can't make any promises, but i don't expect it'll be super dooper hard to update a skin to 2.0.
i'd love to see this skin updated for xbmc 2.0, it's been my favorite ever since i started using xbmc
thanks for sending me a rar of the skin's source. will see what i can do in the next couple of days.
umm, pm2 has already been made 2.0 compliant by smokehead.
project mayhem (1) has not been converted
and i think it might take a bit more than a couple of days to upgrade it if you do it properly
yeah after lookin around it seemed to be quite a non-trivial task. the worst part is i have no idea what the skin is actually supposed to look like, so blah Sad
SleepyP Wrote:......... the worst part is i have no idea what the skin is actually supposed to look like, so blah Sad
http://www.chokemaniac.net/gallery.php?cat=pm
pike Wrote:umm, pm2 has already been made 2.0 compliant by smokehead.
project mayhem (1) has not been converted

No offense, Smokehead is a damn good skinner but his revision has a bit added. If it is to be 2.0 I'd honestly rather the existing skin was modified and no little quirks and bells and whistles were added.
many thanks for the link Jezz Smile
I'm actually doing this myself now and I'm about 1/2 finished the pal 4:3 bit
HarshReality Wrote:No offense, Smokehead is a damn good skinner but his revision has a bit added. If it is to be 2.0 I'd honestly rather the existing skin was modified and no little quirks and bells and whistles were added.

OFC it has stuff added, why ? XBMC has stuff added, you cant remove functionality... Confused
Ok well Ive now finished upgrading 4:3 will start of 16x9 soon I hope
Pages: 1 2