Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: AEON NOX ;;; VERTICAL MENU FUNCTIONS HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wassup!
New to xbmc, using it on an android box. ive been messing around with it for a few days, found myself a good skin, Aeon nox. Its perfect, BUT while im watching a movie and i go back to the links (while the movie continues to play in the backround), i cant seem to find a way to go back to my movie without clicking "back" 50times and returining to the main menu.

I remember when i was using the default skin "confluence" you could bring up a side menu and click "now playing" under FUNCTIONS, and then i would go back to the movie, so i could go to another film et my links ready then once theovies done im already at the link screen for my next choice.
Now, Aeon Nox has the vertical menu while playing, however in the "FUNCTIONS" section i can only select "current playlist" and there is no "now playing" option.
So i find myself clicking return until im back at the home menu to watch my movie, which is extremly inconveinient when im watching a series because i have to constantly go back into the season n episodes and all thay disaster.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. Aeom
Nox is my favorite skin so far but ive found myself returning to CONFLUENCE because of how big of a hastle it is to go back and forth.
Anything would help,
Thanks guys