Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CLOSED] Hive (QVIVO) Video/Music add-on for KODI / XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
A Hive (QVIVO) Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi

A video add-on that enables playback of video and music files stored in a Hive account.

This is a very early release. I need people to help test and help me improvement the plugin.

What is implemented?
- Playback of video
- Folders support
- Multiple account support (up to 10)
- Access friends' Hives [since 0.1.2]
- Search [since 0.1.3]
- Streaming support [since 0.1.3]
- Speed up by saving cookies/sessions between runs [since 0.1.4]
- support for Feeds, latest videos in your and your friend's hive (same feeds on website) [since 0.1.7]
- support up to 300 friends [since 0.1.7]
- Creation of STRM files for video and audio [since 0.1.6]
- fanart file support (include a fanart.jpg in your folder, and it will be loaded when viewing content in that folder)
- thumbnail support
- support for Music info [since 0.1.8]
- photo support [since 0.1.9]
- bookmarks [since 0.2.1]
- saved search [since 0.2.1]
- thumbnails added for friend's (thx to JoKeRzBoX)
- filter out unprocessed videos (useful for non-premium / free users) -- default for non-premium [since 0.2.2]
- default to 240p playback (useful for non-premium / free users) -- default for non-premium [since 0.2.2]
- option to "Request Encoding" (right-click on video) for non-encoded videos [since 0.2.2]
- JoKeRzBoX contribution: better playback user selections including separating video and audio [since 0.2.3]
- nekwebdev contribution: better STRM extraction for purposes of importing into library (flatten movies to a folder, build up show/season # format for tv shows [since 0.2.4]
- sorting options for date, label, size [since 0.2.6]
- Google login support (except for two-factor authentication) [since 0.4.0]
- Hive 2 features: Recently Played, Enjoy Later, My Collections, Media Stream, Favorites [since 0.4.0]

What is being worked on?
- support for TV info (priority #2)
- support for Movie info (priority #3)
- support for NFO file creation

Supports [Tested on daily]:
- XBMC 13.0, 13.2
- KODI 14

including Linux, Windows, OS X, Android, Pivos, iOS (including ATV2), Raspberry Pi

Getting Started:

Installing the repository (automatic updates):
1) download the repository.ddurdle (download from http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdle.zip or https://github.com/ddurdle/repository.dd...durdle.zip)
2) transfer the .zip file to XBMC
3) in Video Add-ons, select Install from .zip; repository should be installed
4) in Video Add-ons, select Get Add-ons, select ddurdle's XBMC Addons, select Video Add-ons, select Hive

Installing the plugin only (no automatic updates):
1) download the .zip file
2) transfer the .zip file to XBMC
3) in Video Add-on, select Install from .zip

BUILDS

LATEST STABLE.zip [v 0.4.1]
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.4.1.zip

Available in GitHub -> https://github.com/ddurdle/KODI-Hive

Report Issues to this thread or create an issue in GitHub -> https://github.com/ddurdle/KODI-Hive/issues

Before starting the add-on for the first time, either "Configure" or right click and select "Add-on Settings". Enter your fully-qualified Username and Password.

FAQ:

1) Is there support for multiple accounts?
Yes, up to 10 accounts.

2) Does this add-on support Pictures or other filetypes?
Music and video files are supported; pictures/images will be added shortly.
I love the idea of this! Thank you for creating it!

I was wondering if you would add Google+ support. I signed into Hive with Google+ and I can't seem to access the Add-On with my Google+ log-in.
(2014-11-13, 18:35)bmwanddq Wrote: [ -> ]I love the idea of this! Thank you for creating it!

I was wondering if you would add Google+ support. I signed into Hive with Google+ and I can't seem to access the Add-On with my Google+ log-in.

Thanks for the reminder. I meant to mention only "email" accounts are supported. I'll add others as there is demand and it's possible.

For the meanwhile, you could consider creating a second Hive and become friend's with the Hive to access your videos from your Google+ Hive. I'm expecting to get Friend Hive feature working fairly soon.
Hi, DMD

It's TerrorKeed
I'm using this and glad to say it's working perfectly for me I'd love to be able to add to library though for proper scraping hope that will be added soon,

since the "One Drive" refused to work for me.

keep up the good work bro
(2014-11-14, 06:39)TerrorKeed Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, DMD

It's TerrorKeed
I'm using this and glad to say it's working perfectly for me I'd love to be able to add to library though for proper scraping hope that will be added soon,

Is it the resource error?
(2014-11-14, 08:15)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-14, 06:39)TerrorKeed Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, DMD

It's TerrorKeed

Is it the resource error?
Not sure which error it is, i've just had a clean install of XBMC will try it and give feedback
I can confirm that OneDrive plugin works on a clean install of XBMC, great work DMD you're the father of Cloud-Plugins
(2014-11-14, 12:54)TerrorKeed Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm that OneDrive plugin works on a clean install of XBMC, great work DMD you're the father of Cloud-Plugins

Where can I find the OneDrive plugin?
(2014-11-14, 18:17)bmwanddq Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-14, 12:54)TerrorKeed Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm that OneDrive plugin works on a clean install of XBMC, great work DMD you're the father of Cloud-Plugins

Where can I find the OneDrive plugin?

In my sig also

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208131
Hi, in Hive, my account is with Google, but i can't add this account to the plugin, is my fault or is not implemented yet?
(2014-11-16, 23:58)Dunkler2Engel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, in Hive, my account is with Google, but i can't add this account to the plugin, is my fault or is not implemented yet?

Only email login works. Google and Facebook logins require a web browser.

For the meanwhile, you could consider creating a second Hive and become friend's with the Hive to access your videos from your Google+ Hive. I'm expecting to get Friend Hive feature working fairly soon.
Thank you for the quick response, i add my main account to another one with mail, awaiting the new updates Tongue.
Thanks for this plugin and others too. Big Grin
@DMD,

I sent you a PM Smile
thanks for this you are the manBig Grin
Lol, 100 Friends Unlimited premium, luring stunt/tactic?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29