Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: SCRIPT failed HGTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HGTV has been failing for several days and i have reinstalled it with no change.

Its happening on all my units and my computer so i assume the ADdon is broken.
Any idea if we will get to see this back
I will look into this. It would be really helpful if folks spent 5 seconds searching for an existing release thread, rather than creating a new one.
Please post HGTV requests to this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=97018
I will receive notice of anything posted in the release threads of the addons I'm maintaining. It's really hit or miss that I'll see it in a new thread.

UPDATE: There have been significant changes to the website. They are moving towards full episodes being locked and only viewable when you authenticate with a cable operator id. There are a few episodes which are unlocked, but it looks like they haven't fully migrated the website at this point. Assuming that they have a mobile interface working at some point, the addon can be fixed. Right now it requires a f4m proxy to play the content, which are still pretty fluid on xbmc.
(2014-11-14, 20:07)learningit Wrote: [ -> ]I will look into this. It would be really helpful if folks spent 5 seconds searching for an existing release thread, rather than creating a new one.
Please post HGTV requests to this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=97018
I will receive notice of anything posted in the release threads of the addons I'm maintaining. It's really hit or miss that I'll see it in a new thread.

UPDATE: There have been significant changes to the website. They are moving towards full episodes being locked and only viewable when you authenticate with a cable operator id. There are a few episodes which are unlocked, but it looks like they haven't fully migrated the website at this point. Assuming that they have a mobile interface working at some point, the addon can be fixed. Right now it requires a f4m proxy to play the content, which are still pretty fluid on xbmc.

came here looking for this answer. Just wanted to say thanks for looking into this and looking forward for a possible fix.