Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Is there a Batch NFO creator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have like 1000+ music videos in the Music Video folder under each artist names. I dont think i will have enough time plus the paitence to create NFO files for each of these 1000+ music video files.
Is there a program that can create NFO files based of the file name? As in, add the location of the music video in the program and the program automatically runs through the entire folder structure and creates NFO files for each of these music video files based on their file names?
(2014-11-15, 21:54)jjd-uk Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=103954

perfect this is exactly what i needed. thanks so much for this.
Now i have just one more question.
can i create a cover/poster for the artist, and when clicked on the thumb poster, it takes you inside to show you various other poster thumbs for their album names, and within each album poster you have the avi/mkv files (songs of the album)?

I have similar question for movies, there are few movies that are in two dvd's or bonus disk, is there a way to have an option like having one cover poster for the movie and then both the disc's poster thumbs inside them?