Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Seeking bar will not go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm, seem to be having a problem here. No matter what I do, I cannot make the seeking bar at the top of the screen to go away. Just started happening two days ago or so. Latest Kodi, Mac Mini 10.10.1

Anyone else have this issue?

debug log (wiki) will tell us what is triggering it.
Have you found a cure for this? I have the exact same problem and I really don't know what to check for in the debug log.
It's a link

--->debug log (wiki)<---

Click on it and it will tell you what to do.
Oh... I kind of missed that,thanks for pointing it out Smile The log # is 392212

Do you have any idea what would cause the seekbar to not disappear? Reading the log, if I understand correctly, aeon now seems to be loading it? Is it an issue with my skin, then? I tried switching skins to Confluence but I had the same result, tough...

Thanks again, this is driving me crazy, I tend to look at the bar instead of the movie!!
"Enabled Joystick: Sony PLAYSTATION®3 Controller"

Go into Settings -> System -> Input devices -> and disable joysticks.
A 100 times thank you, I was charging the controllers on my htpc! Thank you thank you thank you!
heh, I had this issue about 2 years ago with XBMC. Following the upgrade to Kodi last month, the problem re-appeared.

Thank you for rediscovering it :-)
I feel like such an idiot. Thank you for the reply... I did exactly the same thing. Plugged my playstation controllers into the HTPC then couldn't get rid of the "Seeking" bar.

Great catch, and great thanks!

(I created an account just to thank you... but I'll probably be around... LOVING Kodi!)
Yes the same thing here. Thanks for the solution