Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NEED BIG HELP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,Having trouble in my android box since updated with new Gotham in my box.Since I updated I m not getting any picture just sound.Links are working fine but not showing me any picture only sound is coming.Please tell me how to solve this problem.Really thankful to you.
Typing in caps and making your text bold does not actually make you louder or get more people to read your post. In most cases, it's off putting and just gets you ignored.
Ohhh sorry,Thanks for help anyway.
Plz guys I need help,Is somebody out there to help me,Plz tell me if I have to do any setup to get it.
does your system boot up and allow you to work in the main os prior to launching kodi?
yes it dose.Sound is there but no video
There is one more thing which is strange,Any upgrade like gotham and frado don,t show me any video but sound,But as soon as I put V12.2 or 12.3 frado every thing come back to normal,I get proper video audio.Now is there anything I can do?
Maybe try posting a debug log (wiki) ?
Or talking to the supplier of your box to see whether it is compatible.
I bought another brand new box what he said is compatible but same is with this one.As son as I go with any new upgrade it kills video,As soon as I switch back to any 12. version all come to normal.I have no idea what m doing wrong.Plz help.
I think you shouldn't trust him anymore. Most people who sell this hardware don't know what they're doing and sell stuff with bad firmware installed. There is a reason people pay a little more for better boxes, even though the specs are the same.