Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: iPlayer live radio BBC Radio 6 Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using XBMC 13.2 on my Windows laptop to test things out and iPlayer live radio works fine.

I'm trying to build a HTPC on an Intel NUC and have have installed xbmcbuntu with xbmc 13.2 also on it. However I can't get iPlayer live radio to work for BBC 6 Music station. It has played once, but ever other time it just says "Working" but doesn't load the station and I have to turn the system off to stop it.

Any ideas why it might work on one system and not the other?

I installed xbmc log uploader but get a message saying "error script failed! xbmc log uploader" when I try to use it (happens both on Windows and xbmcbuntu machines)
I have managed to upload a log of the problem listening to iPlayer radio:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=388558

Can anyone decipher and let me know what is going on?

Cheers
This turned out to be a slow network issue. When I did a speed test I realised that the xbmc ethernet connection was a third of the speed of other wireless connections on the same network. When I tried wifi on xbmc it was also a third of the speed. So I upgraded xbmc and that fixed the wireless issue (though not the ethernet issue) and the speed test was similar to other connections on the same network. Not had a problem streaming radio since then.