Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Animation thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Looks awesome in 1440p here. Love
(2018-12-22, 20:53)samfisher Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi Blueprint Animation:
In this animation I used my Kodi blueprint wallpaper as background, then made the Kodi pieces drops over it to form the final logo.
I also recorded and edited the falling/slipping audio effects for each movement/collision that happens in the animations, trying to make it sounds as natural as possible.
I'm very happy with the result!

Kodi Animation 8A (12sec)

Kodi Animation 8B (12sec)

Enjoy!
 I love these!
Thx for all the comments!
Now it's time for a very simple and flat LibreELEC animation.
First version has LE+Kodi logo, second version has LE logo only.

LibreELEC Animation 3A (10sec)

LibreELEC Animation 3B (10sec)

Enjoy!
(2019-01-08, 12:51)samfisher Wrote: [ -> ]LibreELEC Animation 3A (10sec)

Enjoy!
I can't explain why exactly, but this really reminds me of growing up and watching Big Bird and Sesame Street. I love it!
Here's a simple animation of the Kodi logo fading out with a smoke effect.
It's available in black and white versions.

Kodi Animation 9A (10sec)

Kodi Animation 9B (10sec)

Enjoy!
Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good!
And it's finally time for Animation 10!
I'm not sure how to describe this animation, at the beginning I just wanted to make a box turn into the Kodi logo, but it became much more.
It's a Kodi transformer box flying in the space, but also a tribute to XBMC Foundation, Team-Kodi and the whole Kodi community.
It's the longest Kodi animation I made until now, and probably the most complex and tricky one (making the 3D model actually work and transform wasn't exactly like drinking a glass of water).

Kodi Animation 10A (60sec)

Enjoy!
Outrageously great! I grabbed the 4K version.
Omg
oh boy, that's crazy (in a good way ofc) oO
Thx!
Yeah that was definitely crazy to make Smile
Now it's time for something simple:

LibreELEC Animation 4A (20sec)

LibreELEC Animation 4B (20sec)

Enjoy!
@samfisher

Wow just amazing, have Hollywood not signed you up yet Smile

Any chance can have animation without the text at the bottom?

Kind of distracts the eyes, but no worries if not.

Keep up great work
(2019-01-31, 11:33)samfisher Wrote: [ -> ]And it's finally time for Animation 10!
I'm not sure how to describe this animation, at the beginning I just wanted to make a box turn into the Kodi logo, but it became much more.
It's a Kodi transformer box flying in the space, but also a tribute to XBMC Foundation, Team-Kodi and the whole Kodi community.
It's the longest Kodi animation I made until now, and probably the most complex and tricky one (making the 3D model actually work and transform wasn't exactly like drinking a glass of water).

Kodi Animation 10A (60sec)

Enjoy!
 Any chance of only the last bit after 42 seconds?
@the_bo Thank you! I will try to make it less visible in future animations!
@docwra Just made a shorter version, check it out:

Kodi Animation 10B (16sec)

Enjoy!
Hi everyone, I've been following this thread for a while now. Samfisher's videos are the best! I've made an addon that will play any video, song, playlist or run a python script at startup. Well technically upon login since run at startup was removed from the service addons. It comes with one of @samfisher video as a default video. Hope this makes it easy for some to add a startup video when their skin does not have that option.

Boot video addon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36