Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [service.library.data.provider] Is EpisodeNo available?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just about got service.library.data.provider doing what skin widgets used to do for me, but I have one InfoLabel I can't seem to find. In skin widgets (and the default Confluence skin) EpisodeNo gives back SxxExx. But with LDP I get back nothing. I can separately use Episode to get back the episode number and Season to get back the season number, but they aren't formatted with the leading zeros like EpisodeNo was. And if you are using Season 0, then Episode gives back things like S1, so if I try and build the SxxExx by hand i get S0ES1. That is less than ideal.

removed151214

Code:
ListItem.Property(episodeno)
Mahalo. I've been trying to use the built in names as a guide for what's available, and everything I've needed to date was in ListItem.THINGINEEDED. I didn't think to check the ListItem.Property area. Is there documentation somewhere for the various properties? The readme just says "Most of the usual video library infolabels" under Available InfoLabels. That's a bit vague and not as useful as I wish it was. Wink
Thats a result of this script being intended as a placeholder till skin widgets was updated. But since this script is now used in most Gotham and Helix skins I guess I should update the readme and make a release thread. Will do that when I find the time for it. In the mean time, you can check in default.py for all the infolabels that are set.
Mahalo. I'll accept "documented in the code" for right now. Wink

The only reason I switched is that based on some of the conversation in the Skin Widgets thread it looks like that isn't getting updated much, or at least isn't getting much active support. It'll be nice to have an actual support thread.