Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbmc Aeon Mq5 - hide submenus and view tvshows?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Three separate questions, Im all new to Xbmc and just downloaded this Aeon MQ5 theme/skin to my minix xbmc (I have a Minix N8-H).

* I have two folders on my PC, one with Movies and one with TV-shows.
The menu "Movies" contains all my movies and also recently added movies (the ones I have on my PC).
But my "TV-show" is empty, so I have to click the ".." to get to "files" and there go to my "TV-show-entry" to view my TV-shows, this i needed to be done every time? Why isnt my tvshows listed as the movies?

* Also if I go to the "customize menu" in skin settings I want to hide all other submenus like concerts, images, live tv etc but nothing happends when I try to click and change the "show-slider". It only works on "movies" and "tv-shows" but the rest (the ones I really want to hide), this is not working.

* Can I have shortcuts in for ie the "live tv" submenu for SVT play channels? (I live in Sweden). Maybe try to get XOT and the live channels from there, but want to have them accessable directly under this submenu? But maybe thats not possible to do? ;P

Hope to hear from you! Thanks! /Patrik