Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scheduling recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've found that I'm not able the schedule recordings from the EPG when Transparency! is being used as the default skin. I'm running Kodi 14 beta 5 with nextpvr. It will not interface with nextpvr and allow me to configure the recording or make any other recording settings. Sad
does it work if you use Confluence?

i'm not using pvr myself, so it's hard for me to guess what's mising in T!
Yes it does.
ok, please describe in detail the steps you're taking and where things go wrong.
also, i'll be needing a Debug Log of the problem.

and preferably a Debug Log when you're scheduling a recording in confluence as well, so i can compare the two.

as far as i'm aware there are no skin specific requirements when it comes to recordings.
the communication with the backend is handled by kodi, not the skin.
Hi Ronie,

I really like your skin but have the same issue as mentioned above. I attached a log, where I first use Confluence to schedule a recording, then I delete it, I then change to Transparency and redo the same schedule but this time without success. I hope this is helpful, it is my first time trying the debug and the uploading did not work which is why I am using pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/v1cDGPfG

Thanks,
Klaus
this is the error you get when using Transparency!:
Quote:17:15:48 T:4388 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\pvr.nextpvr\resources\skins\Confluence
17:15:48 T:4388 ERROR: Window_New: xbmc.pvrclient/NextPVR PVR Client - XML File '' for Window is missing, contact Developer 'Graeme Blackley' of this AddOn

also, i found this thread which explains a lot:
195476 (thread)

the nextpvr will only work with the confluence skin out of the box.
i've left my comments in that thread.
Thanks, it is working now,

Klaus