Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 1.x for Helix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When pausing video it shows timebar only. But when pausing live tv it also shows program title/plot/logo etc. Is there a way to make this work with all video?
(2015-02-18, 17:37)bryanbrazil Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 10:51)smiffy1989 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 06:36)bryanbrazil Wrote: [ -> ]Try reordering your main menu items in skin settings (ie, swap the positions of the second and third items).

That doesn't achieve what I want. I like the order that they are in, its just that when I first startup position 2 is the default instead of position 3.

I have:
Movies - TV Shows - Live TV - Weather - Settings

I want Live TV to be the default and be in the middle but TV Shows is the default.
If I switch TV Shows and Live TV around, Live TV will be the default but will no longer be in the middle.

Does that make sense?
Do you use wrap list or fixed list for your horizontal lists? If you use the default wrap list, just move Movies to the end. Should achieve the effect you want.

I use fixed lists :/
Love you skin and got a question. When I see the TV series I can see the network logo's before the name but in movies I only see the ? sign. Is there a way to see also logo's?
(2015-02-20, 11:06)lednurb Wrote: [ -> ]When pausing video it shows timebar only. But when pausing live tv it also shows program title/plot/logo etc. Is there a way to make this work with all video?

At the request of several users, I removed the extra info from the seekbar dialog for movies, tv shows, etc. I had left the extra info in the Live TV seekbar because there was no button for info in the video osd.

I just pushed an update to git that makes the seekbar/fullscreen info for movies/tv shows/live tv consistent, but unfortunately not in the way you are requesting. I decided to add an info button to the video osd for Live TV and remove the additional info from the seekbar.
(2015-02-20, 18:36)misa Wrote: [ -> ]Love you skin and got a question. When I see the TV series I can see the network logo's before the name but in movies I only see the ? sign. Is there a way to see also logo's?

The ? sign is displayed when the studio logo is missing. Are your movies from lesser known studios for which there are no logos?

You can check by looking to see if your studios can be found in the list of studio logos shown here (may have to download the zip from github to see the entire list):

https://github.com/bryanbrazil/skin.mimi...gs/studios
(2015-02-20, 18:55)bryanbrazil Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-20, 18:36)misa Wrote: [ -> ]Love you skin and got a question. When I see the TV series I can see the network logo's before the name but in movies I only see the ? sign. Is there a way to see also logo's?

The ? sign is displayed when the studio logo is missing. Are your movies from lesser known studios for which there are no logos?

You can check by looking to see if your studios can be found in the list of studio logos shown here (may have to download the zip from github to see the entire list):

Thanks I will download them but how do I activate them in your skin?
(2015-02-20, 19:34)misa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-20, 18:55)bryanbrazil Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks I will download them but how do I activate them in your skin?

If you make any new ones in the same format as the existing ones, post them here and I'll include them in the skin.

Or just put them in your media folder. Check the path in the github link I posted.
HI im running from git. 1080p res.

I see this however:

The R is cut off.
(2015-02-21, 17:55)lowfi Wrote: [ -> ]HI im running from git. 1080p res.

I see this however:

The R is cut off.
Which window is this?

Looks to be fullscreen info. I just pushed an update to github that should fix this.
This is the info windows when playing a video.
Hi bryanbrazil,
i love this skin,but is a bit unusable with an airmouse.Have you planned to include that feature?
Thanks.
(2015-02-22, 16:42)patria o muerte Wrote: [ -> ]Hi bryanbrazil,
i love this skin,but is a bit unusable with an airmouse.Have you planned to include that feature?
Thanks.
I have no idea how an airmouse works...what would it take to make the skin compatible?
Hi Bryan,

Your current GIT doesn't include white.xbt and when using extendedinfo, some of the information is hard to read (I selected a movie to illustrate the issue)

(2015-02-22, 17:34)bryanbrazil Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-22, 16:42)patria o muerte Wrote: [ -> ]Hi bryanbrazil,
Thanks.
I have no idea how an airmouse works...what would it take to make the skin compatible?
Hi,
an airmouse works like a tradicional mouse i think.
(2015-02-22, 21:26)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bryan,

Your current GIT doesn't include white.xbt and when using extendedinfo, some of the information is hard to read (I selected a movie to illustrate the issue)

Xbt files shouldn't be on git, they are generated when installing from the repo.